Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos (970 Views)

Earn Easily And Legitimately On This Platform. / How To Rank Your Website Easily And Faster With Just Only Indexing. / Ad Network That Approves Easily And Pays Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Step 1: Download a CC video from youtube which should be 3 hours long or up to 10 hours long. You might be wondering what kind of video that can be so let me tell you. Just search "waterfall voice 3 hours" or "fan voice 10 hours" and you will get a lot of search results.

or get a comedy vedio from one of the pupolar comedians...any comedian

Step 2: Upload the video and then buy 500 -1000 views from one of the panels in the sales area. retention up to 70%. After 3 days you will check that your watch time is completed up to 4000 hours.

3.Apply for youtube partnershiship programme after 9 days

Get youtube response in 30 days
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by lessonsoflife: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
What about Copy right issues
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by lessonsoflife: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
pmedia1:

Step 1: Download a CC video from youtube which should be 3 hours long or up to 10 hours long. You might be wondering what kind of video that can be so let me tell you. Just search "waterfall voice 3 hours" or "fan voice 10 hours" and you will get a lot of search results.

or get a comedy vedio from one of the pupolar comedians...any comedian

Step 2: Upload the video and then buy 500 -1000 views from one of the panels in the sales area. retention up to 70%. After 3 days you will check that your watch time is completed up to 4000 hours.

3.Apply for youtube partnershiship programme after 9 days

Get youtube response in 30 days

What about subscribers the 1000
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
lessonsoflife:

What about subscribers the 1000

You get them also

Subscribers comes in naturally when you use a very good vedio
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by lessonsoflife: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
pmedia1:

You get them also
Subscribers comes in naturally when you use a very good vedio
Which platform is best to buy views.
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
lessonsoflife:

Which platform is best to buy views.

Reach medialounge11 on Skype for a custom service
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by lessonsoflife: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
pmedia1:

Reach medialounge11 on Skype for a custom service
I don't do Skype
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by press9jatv: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2019
can you please tell me what to do on my post here. I will really appreciate your response. this is the link here : https://www.nairaland.com/5584312/whats-clue-youtube-monetization
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by press9jatv: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2019
I have already reached 4000 watch hours and also completed my 1000 subscribers. My request you to please review my channel and enable monetization as soon as possible. My YouTube review started but my review still under review after 1 month. Please approved my YouTube channel.
Thank you
My channel name: Press9jatv
My Channel url: https://www.youtube.com/channel/
UC0wiNUcc6i4qkZ-85--BKrg
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
press9jatv:

I have already reached 4000 watch hours and also completed my 1000 subscribers. My request you to please review my channel and enable monetization as soon as possible. My YouTube review started but my review still under review after 1 month. Please approved my YouTube channel.
Thank you
My channel name: Press9jatv
My Channel url: https://www.youtube.com/channel/
UC0wiNUcc6i4qkZ-85--BKrg

Resend your request if it's indeed you have sent it more than a month a go
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by press9jatv: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2019
pmedia1:

Resend your request if it's indeed you have sent it more than a month a go
I have sent it but still they have changed the manner of applying for monetization . That's what borders me.
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
still here
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by press9jatv: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2020
pmedia1:
Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
amen
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by press9jatv: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2020
pmedia1:
still here
what of copyright issues too. You have the experience bro, please kindly enlighten us. Everyone is here to learn .
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by press9jatv: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2020
pmedia1:
Merry Christmas
happy new year.
Re: How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Still here

(1) (Reply)

Old Google Ads Account Needed ,willing To Pay For It / Offline Browser / As We Launch Startup Weekend Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.