Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) (34362 Views)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by thatigboman: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Turks:
Hen ehn? angry So we should fry beans for you abi? You guys treat Nigerians a lot worse in your country. Have a taste of your bitter pill.

And oh, welcome to NIGERIA. grin
does that justify the action of the customs officers? Pay evil for evil?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Kikikiki .... I love naija jare
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by mavinc4u(f): 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Most of the comments here are quite irritating. Someone was mistreated and all you guys could say is chinko this chinko that. Make we fear God small.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Haykinx98(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2018
So his destiny don reset with ifoti nw
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Mr fan... sorry Finn welcome to zoogeria the capital of shithole Africa.. you should have used kunfu on those useless potbelly police

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Litmus: 12:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Lies as usual. Nigeria isn't butthole America-ca where foreigners aren't welcomed. No Nigerian custom officer is going slap a useless South African or Indian let alone Chinese that have been helpful to Nigeria.

....customs haven't touched any of the useless prats from Togo, Ghana, Niger, Cameroon and godforsaken places in Africa in Nigeria, na Chinese them go touch?

Unlikely
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Litmus: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2018
In fact, if Nigeria could deport every foreign African in Nigeria and replace them with poor Chinese migrants, Nigeria would benefit more. Chinese wouldnt cuss Nigeria on the sly or stab Nigerians in the back. Get rid of the Indians too and replace em with Chinese.
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by dayme01(m): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2018
femo122:
Good beat him well grin

HOW WISE OF YOU
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by miqos02(m): 1:45am On Feb 15, 2018
IMASTEX:
The Chinko been dey claim white. Na him dey format him eye.
lol at "format"
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Heartbender: 2:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Dear Finn, you are finished.
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 2:24am On Feb 15, 2018
IMASTEX:
The Chinko been dey claim white. Na him dey format him eye.

Why dem format only one eye nah? Dem for do full formatting. The officers try small tho!
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Glowstone(m): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Why you no fight them kungfu nah
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 3:43am On Feb 15, 2018
Turks:
Hen ehn? angry So we should fry beans for you abi? You guys treat Nigerians a lot worse in your country. Have a taste of your bitter pill.

Eye wey don almost close finish, them kukuma help am close am..

Read what you have typed again....
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by uuzba(m): 5:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Turks:

Chinese people are very cultural and organised in their country. They don't do things any who like bush people.
-
With this incident, he will just confirm that Nigerians are very bush people. China will treat MORE Nigerians on China with More disrespect than before.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by deafeyez: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Turks:

Go to Indorama and see how these white guys threat Nigerians as shitholes in this we country.
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2018
I AM VERY SURE THE CHINESE IS AT FAULT.
THANK GOD THE CUSTOM OFFICERS SHOWED HIM THE RIGHT WAY TO BEHAVE ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2018
KNEO777:
A Chinese man identified as Finn has accused the Nigerian Customs officers of illegally detaining and assaulting him.

According to him, the incident took place on February 9th at Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Ikeja.

He said;

On my way to pick up a business partner on Friday 9th of February, at the Customs office area along Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Ikeja; Three customs officers approached our vehicle, which had myself (Chinese), driver (Nigerian) and another passenger (Nigerian) inside. They shouted at the driver to park, while the driver was trying to find a safe space on the road to park, one of the officers charged towards the car angrily, threw a bottle water (which was partially opened) at the driver through the window and the water splashed on everyone in the car.

While the driver was trying to explain himself, the officer lunged forward in an attempt to slap him, yelling at him for not stopping immediately, without even giving him a chance to explain himself. At this point, the driver was defenseless so I decided to step in and address the officers, asking them “what is the crime?” as I didn’t understand what was going on.

In my attempt to defend the driver, the officers got infuriated then shifted the aggression towards me, while justifying their actions and trying to impose their power, ordered us out of the vehicle. We stepped out of the car, at that point the aggression had turned to threat as they threatened to deal with me for speaking up for the driver who is a fellow Nigerian like them.

As the argument got heated up, the officers pounced on me, subdued me and placed handcuffs in my hands, dragging me into their office. At the office, one of the officers approached me gave me several slaps on my face (in the process my eye glasses broke), asking why I was shouting, whether I think I am in my country. They pushed me into their office and threatened to lock me up if I don’t keep quiet. I refused to keep quiet and asked to contact my lawyer since they want to detain me in their custody, but they rebuffed my request.

While I was in their custody, they refused to let my driver and the other passenger into their office. The officers who initially dragged me in later disappeared after a long while of humiliation and detention, another officer who was also in the office pleaded that I be released so as to kill the matter once and for all. I refused and continued to request to speak to my lawyer. I was later un-cuffed and asked to leave.

I finally decided to leave the office after been physically assaulted, verbally abused and illegally detained for no reason and not being able to trace the officers that inflicted all these pains on me got me even more devastated (though I can remember their faces clearly). Additionally, I missed my business meeting for the next day, my glasses were destroyed, got a red-swollen eyes and had to do eye check-up.

[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/chinese-man-allegedly-detained-and-assaulted-by-custom-officers-in-lagos/

na so your police they raid nigerians any how for china no explanation
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by lobell: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry
☣ ☠

A Chinese man identified as Finn.

Dunno know if you understand? smiley

☣ ☠
Somebody can not be born in Finland again?
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by NGELEBUBE: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
more of this to all the chinkos, they do worst to our people in their country,they even humiliate our people right here in our domain, infact this should be more of daily prescription for all chinkos here in our country.....an eye for eye, yes i so submit !
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by tunjilomo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hahaha
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by gistamin: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
No vex bros, na niaja you dey!
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by Torg77: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pelaiye2703:
I weep for my country

Shut up go to China and see what they do to black people. You wanna weep because Chinese looks white. You dey weep because na white man you coon
Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by chccho(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2018
All of u condemning this man and supporting the customs are demon possessed.This is a typical example of y Nigeria finds it hard to progress/advance because evil lives within us

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) by chccho(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Dyjnk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother / Two Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / 4 Robbers Meet Waterloo In Rivers State As Troops Raid Another Den In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.