Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Recommendation For Revocation & Reaffirmed Petitions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommendation For Revocation & Reaffirmed Petitions (466 Views)

Exploring Legal Precautions For Travelers: Understanding Caveat Petitions / Kindly Help With Hotel Recommendation In Ogudu, Lagos / 41,000 Petitions Have Been Signed To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Recommendation For Revocation & Reaffirmed Petitions by Aishat919: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello here,
I just need some advice from a consulate office, preferably in Nigeria.

I love and reside in the USA. I am and Nigerian and I’m an American citizen who applied for my husband to come to the USA. I arrived in 2015 to see my husband for the first time and married. My trip was for 8 days. Couldn’t get more than that time off approved at work. My husband had his interview on November 28th 2017 @ 7:15am at Lagos,Nigeria Embassy. I arrived some days earlier to be able to go with him.Long story short my husband was denied. Later found out because the consulate officer felt our relationship was not bonifide. I wanted to know why they couldn’t interview me before sending our petition back to USA. Fast forward, my petition came back with a recommendation for revocation by Uscis. Stating the consulate officer stated that they could verify my husband divorce decree and that we never submitted pictures of our wedding in which we did. Why would a consulate officer lie. My husband was previously married to a USC which i was aware of but my husband stated the lady who interviewed him was more concerned about previous marriage than our own current marriage which was not fair. Anyways our petition is now affirmed. What are the things he would need to bring again for his interview and what other evidence does he need to bring for us to no have to go through another tedious process again. The time is a hard told on spouses and it isn’t easy traveling back and forth. I also requested for the consulate to look at my case by a supervisor in which they never did but sent our case back to the USA. I read after leaving the embassy that my husband had a right to reviewing his case by a supervisor.
Re: Recommendation For Revocation & Reaffirmed Petitions by justwise(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2018

(1)

Nigerian Man Shares His Testimony After He Narrowly Escape Death In An Accident / Little Boy Who Went Missing During The Otedola Bridge Fire Incident, Is Yet Foun / Iraqi Airways Sacks Two Pilots For Fighting In-flight Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.