Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Healthy Seafood Okra Soup: How To Make Oil-less Okra Soup-delicious And Simple - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Seafood Okra Soup: How To Make Oil-less Okra Soup-delicious And Simple (793 Views)

How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) / Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Seafood Okra Soup: How To Make Oil-less Okra Soup-delicious And Simple by vinegurl(f): 1:11am On Feb 15, 2018
This fresh looking seafood okra soup is the healthiest so far; it is very easy to make and you can pair it with your favorite swallow. There are so many seafood that go well with okra soup, for instance, you can make your okra soup with crab, shrimp or fresh fish.

If you have all of these seafood, you can combine all to make this easy draw soup. Any kind of fish can be used to make okra soup this depends on what you have in your fridge. This fresh soup goes well with eba, pounded yam or fufu.

Watch the video to see how I make this healthy yummy soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NoSigWr6MY

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Prepare My Edikaikong Soup With Pounded Yam In 30 Mins Without Pounding I / Simple Breakfast Ideas Using Bread / Zobo Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.