Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer (43083 Views)

Banky W Opens Up On Losing Federal House Of Representatives Election. (VIDEO) / Banky W Opens Up On Who The Real Winner Of #bbnaija 2018 Is And The Reveal Is In / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by jotabson: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nackzy:
Bros Jst Thank God you have money... Imagine u were to wait for donations b4 anytging is done.....like all those advert they use to do on TV... Dis is kayode he needs 7 million to be flown to India
why Kayode na?
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by madjune(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
I still dont understand why this guy broadcasts his problems to the world.

People are too busy with their own sh.t to care.
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by sammytovic(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bullhari007:
your wife will soon be a widow and small boys like wizkid Davido and tekno go take over... rip in advance tongue grin cheesy
.Very unfair
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Bullhari007(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
sammytovic:
.Very unfair
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by olabrad: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:
It is highly unusual for a black person to suffer from skin cancer, due to the inherent protective nature of darker skin, in comparison to the more vulnerable lighter skin tone of Europeans, for example.

One wonders whether this gentleman has been misdiagnosed with skin cancer, given the extreme rarity of that affliction in the black race.

Rarity doesn't make it impossible
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jakumo:
It is highly unusual for a black person to suffer from skin cancer, due to the inherent protective nature of darker skin, in comparison to the more vulnerable lighter skin tone of Europeans, for example.

One wonders whether this gentleman has been misdiagnosed with skin cancer, given the extreme rarity of that affliction in the black race.
is he not a 'quarter' cast?
Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by Tunks2017(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer by jeff1607(m): 5:25am On Feb 16, 2018
pay to attend ur shows, buy your cds, patronise all your sponsors, now you want me to solve your problem bruh stfu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.