Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (46438 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by robotix: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2018
livinbygrace:

YOu can only tell that to the dummy.Loaded ko tincan ni.
was he not the one in charge of GEJ's independent celebration during those years? The guy has the money abeg
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Bullhari007(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2018
women... she will invite younger handsome guys to come and enjoy this house... this Yoruba demon no get common sense at all
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by desgiezd(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2018
If only the rich among us could spare a thought for the poor in the society. As these gifts were exchanging hands yesterday, Wednesday, there were uncountable people whose last meal was on Monday or Tuesday. And what they call meals are not even fit for the dogs of the rich.

Why spending so much on opulence and vanity when there are people whose lives would change dramatically if only the rich can spend a fraction of these vanities on the poor.

The rich should borrow a leaf from TY Bello, who has changed the life of Olajumoke and the lives of those around Olajumoke for ever!!

If only wishes are horses....
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by lawrezs: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2018
lawrezs:
arrengee new house. that house look like new house?
arrengee new house. that house look like new house?
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by chindoone(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2018
SoftP:
Toronto, where on earth did u offend the gods cry
yours is coming in a bigger way broda
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by chindoone(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2018
SoftP:
Toronto, where on earth did u offend the gods cry
yours is coming in a bigger way
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by deebrownneymar: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2018
See what Tonto Dike missed. Karma tho
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Agozie48: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
cybriz82:
I shall not be tempted all that glitters ain't gold,,,

my friend Go and sit down when you see better thing appreciate it
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2018
vjsmiles:
Could be that the girl sponsored this whole thing.. Anything for the gram undecided

Before nko.....Everything na propaganda & showoff. I spit on naija mentality.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by kerry57: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
I am not hailing this at all, in as much as his father is a politician, this money is for us (Nigerians). If u don't know his father, he is part of the senators that wrecked the "best " state in Nigeria, kogi state. Stop celebrating thieves, what job is adeola doing to be living this large in a bad economic environment both locally and globally?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by tiger28: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
vjsmiles:
Could be that the girl sponsored this whole thing.. Anything for the gram undecided
ppl shouldn't take these so called celebs serious. Just like their american counterparts, they know how to "manufacture " stories for publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by sprints1: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2018
sweetTai:
@malivelihood - They don’t make fools like you anymore. Even if you have the money, have some sense with it. Why buy expensive stuff for a girlfriend? To impress her? I can understand if she’s your wife.
daughter of a "rich" politician, her papa na senator..u know what that means..those senator pikins no dey date mere guys
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by horlus(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2018
If I was a government official who has stolen money from the people my son Inlaws gold customizing buisness would definitely be a good way to launder and clean my money or even that of my fellow friends. Just a thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by MayowaAleem(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2018
lawd.. please I want to shame my ex with stunt like this
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by biacan(f): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2018
lefulefu:
biacan biko come an answer this questioncheesy
cheesy
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Deprofessional(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2018
castrol180:
Nice apartment and jeep but that black occultic cake looks weird, they both wore black and the car also has black symbolizing something dark in their lives

You see why Nigeria is doomed with Buhari in the saddle!!!!!
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Rollins777(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Na so them dey do ohh,when separation come now, more story will comes out that she bought the house and car for herself, same happen to tonto diken when she parted from her husband.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by DavidEsq(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Amagite:
Luxury designer, Malivelihood is known for surprising his girlfriend, daughter of Billionaire politician Adeyemi Smart, Deola Smart, in an extravagant way.

He got her a $1.5m luxury home with her initials inscribed, for Valentine last year.

He has surprised her again with a new car and a new home. She shared photos of the new home, car and cakes and wrote;

New car, new home. I love you @malivelihood ��and the cakes by @cakes.foela !! Perfect as usual ��and thanks for keeping the surprise away from me lol

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/tonto-dikehs-ex-malivelihood-gifts-his-fiancee-a-new-car-and-new-home-for-valentine.html

Abeg make una no vex o! What What geh initials wey OP dey talk? undecided
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
robotix:
that guy is loaded

Don't tell me you actually believe this story undecided
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by biacan(f): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2018
seanaddy:
Pls o, I have been wondering, Is it possible for a man to be romantic in Nigeria without money.??
Please don't even try it shocked learn to build up yourself before starting a relationship with any lady...... Doing so you've earn your respect as a man cool

So seanaddy money is definitely relevant in a relationship wink

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Reedahgado(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Chai, Tonto yaff missed all the goodies. She has to go for spiritual cleansing bcoz her village people are not smiling.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Ekoishome: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2018
horlus:
If I was a government official who has stolen money from the people my son Inlaws gold customizing buisness would definitely be a good way to launder and clean my money or even that of my fellow friends. Just a thought
Now this is someone with sense! QED

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by thunderbabs: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Tonto on the other hand, just sacrificed her tonto for nothing, nothing.... Maybe one iphone sha... Too bad
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by baby124: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
This guy bought a house for this girl last year now? I suspect this is a scam though. All for the gram.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Thatitan234(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
tracyfemmmm:
All for the gram. Someone has that kind of money and no one knows the source. Hmm

It was clearly written up there that he is a luxury jeweller.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by omoiyalayi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Are they married?
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by joenor(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lovely for a good woman
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deprofessional:

You see why Nigeria is doomed with Buhari in the saddle!!!!!

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
biacan:
Please don't even try it shocked learn to build up yourself before starting a relationship with any lady...... Doing so you've earn your respect as a man cool

biacan has spokencheesycheesy
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
biacan:

True talk wink

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Are they married?
nope dey are bwoyfwend and gwefwend cheesy.
Re: Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jayson1:
And I gave my babe a whopping N7K yesterday, she was just squeezing her face anyhow like goat.
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / ”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales / Crazeclown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.