Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? (8919 Views)

You Can Now Choose If You Want A Male Child Or Female Child, Born By Your Wife, / Nairaland. Monikers Without Male Or Female Gender I THINK Should Not Be Allowed / Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by joe4christ(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
biacan:
Any man that's into marketing....... bye boy cool

Why
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Burgerlomo: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Biko nah who male marketer epp when there is a female one around with banging body cool

Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by md17: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is a make-sense talk. No bias, no sentiment
12submarine:
Female will listen to a handsome marketer while males will listen to a beautiful marketer. Let's not pretend about it, it is natural.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by dingbang(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
The one telling me what value it would add to my life..
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Krafty006: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
either male or female , the quality of the product matters a lot .
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by kelechi50: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please if you are interested in working as a marketer and you are based in Anambra State kindly reach me on 08137056595 on whatssap.
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by sholay2011(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
A good marketer.
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by SmartyPants(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
There are some things that may not sound politically correct but are simply just the fact.
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by hokafor(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
It all depend on the female marketer, some of them always cross the boundary in the name of marketing. There by making the customer to lose interest on the services but focus on the marketer
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Mickeydray(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please I need your criticisms and views on this post (permit me if it too long)
I am submitting it for a competition.

The theme is the Rise and Fall of Humanity

HUBRIS

"Humans cannot live without stories, we surround ourselves with them- history hath bestowed them upon us."

The General walked in, his AK-47 hanged over his neck. He saluted his commander, who seems to be studying; he complained about the sudden switch in the army's air invasion from RAF to London, before he could finish, another General walked in and lamented to the Commander on the side effect on their economy if they attack Russia.
The Commander was at a cross road; he was at war with Britain, declared war on USA, underestimated Russia and he had just lost over 250 000 of his troops due to lack of equipment and preparation. He wished he hadn't started all these, he had led hundreds of thousands of youth to their death but he had killed more ( The Holocaust).
Jozef Stalin, Ismail Enver Pasha, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Kim II Sung, Leopold II of Belgium, Pol Pot, Hidek Tojo, Mao Zeding and Adolf Hitler, what do these great men have in common? We will be taking a look at that very soon

Herodotus in 490 BC with 10 000 men and his alies defeated the Great Persian army three times of their size. He discovered that humanity did not rise and fall because of social, economic or political forces. The greatest mistake made by Humanity was the Sin of Hubris.
“ we have met the enemy, he is us”

Hubris is the outrageous arrogance that marks the abuse of power. This is the sin Jozef Stalin, Ismail Enver Pasha, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Kim II Sung, Leopold II of Belgium, Pol Pot, Hidek Tojo, Mao Zeding and Adolf Hitler committed.

Man has been in dominion since the beginning of creation, but our moral blindness has made us believe we can do anything and there will be no consequences either from God or Man. This was the same thought that was going through the minds of those great villains of history.

Environmental degradation, Racism, lust for power and other social vices has made man the most dangerous animal in the Food chain, we don't care what or who gets hurt as long as we are on top.

On the bright side!
Our rise and fall is all preparation for better things as we learn from our mistakes and errors. Humanity has witnessed the rise and fall of monarchy, dictatorship, feudalism and communism. This is the theme for the evolution of life to continue, sweeping all that does not yield into perfection.

#Daviddray
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by ikorodureporta: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
I prefer buying frm a male marketer. Women are always manipulative.
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by ogbiwa: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
I think the OP's question was who would YOU choose. I would choose the marketer with the better product, I don't care which gender markets it.
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Hemanwel(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
From your write-up, you sound highly intelligent and knowledgeable. I can feel it...Congrats, dearie!
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
cos there is 99% chance of bleeping the female
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by LZAA: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Talk2Bella:
This is going to be an interesting read so I will implore we read without bias and sentiments.

This is a man's world we have said times without number, but when it comes to marketing products we say women have the upper hand (: often times I have wondered who ever brought up this misconception.

I have seen many people reject a career in marketing because it's been perceived to be hard and not doable, I have seen job adverts asking specifically for female marketers, light skinned and single are some of the criteria that come with these adverts, I had a colleague tell me one time "You're a woman, marketing these products should be very easy" I found it sexist, objectifying and offending to my hustle, things aren't going to get better for me because I am a woman, things are going to get better for me because I am good at what I do.

I recently got appointment as an investment advisor with one of the biggest Real Estate Investment Firm in the country, this company made me understand the equality In Gender and opportunities, every one of us is given the same opportunity and tools to survive, no preference or inequality, woman or not you need to work twice as hard as everyone now this is a very healthy work environment.

Now I will not be a hypocrite and say I have always wanted to be a marketer or sales executive no, but when the opportunity surfaced did I turn tail and run? No! I faced it head on, I read on it, I watched YouTube videos, I rebranded my LinkedIn account and followed top sales influencers, I had no intention of slacking on the job or let inexperience hold me back, everything I saw around me were opportunities, I dreamt marketing, I ate marketing, I was working in that company like I owned it, learn to love a job not because it is a passion but because it is an experience {Isabella Ibeji).

I will like to say once again, there are no preference in marketing, you're either good at it or bad but this should not deter you from taking up the opportunity when it presents itself, do not be an unemployed lazy person with a choice, being a marketing executive will always be one of the best things that happened to me not because I was very good at it at the time but because I was willing to learn on the job and do better.

To potential consumers/customers out there, please give everyone a chance a minute of your time may seem much at the moment to listen to a sales pitch but so many people have lost money making investments due to preference of Gender, free yourself from the thought that female marketers are easy marks for your perversions, listen to them as you would a new business deal, let us make this country great again by investing in ideas and making such ideas realities, Nigeria is a great Country but its growth remains In our hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8XWQIxS0Uk

Isabella Ibeji.

bia op are u a teen or just tryna trend
u must hve forgotten wen banks were using females to get account from big shots
this is also done all over the world
females tend to bring in more accounts and MARKET more

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Kaybaba5(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nothing to say now but i will advise you to watch this film THE CALABASH
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Puzzypleazer: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
You are already marketing your self. Come na. But the only thing is, you will have to pay me for my prick. No free prick this 2018
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Joefirst(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
companies prefer using ladies (I mean young ladies as marketer or brand ambassador).. I have worked with Unilever, cadbury and someother companies...

when it is time to do the stressful marketing or work as a brand ambassador in a very stressful condition.. they will option for male..

but, when it is the one they are to conduct in cool and condusive environment... it must be a lady, and she must be fair, even when they are lazy.. they prefer them to ready to work (hard working) males, they even reject some females if they are not fair... or beautiful enough to their taste... which is very bad... that last one I was on as an auditor, was with 5alive ... the supervisor was very selective in selecting people, 1. the person must be a girl, 2. must be very pretty... 3. must be fair...

this is very wrong.... we should promote skills, not perversion... the same perversion will make a fridge company, use a semi clad woman as a model... for what
Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by Localamos(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Have you heard a female banker while she is marketing? You'll hear:

"Chief, I will quickly open it for you ok? Just put something in it... Whether big or small"

I'm like how can you resist "putting something in it"? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can #3000 Start A Business / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.