Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (78822 Views)

Ifu Ennada: "Guys In BBNaija 2018 Have Big Manhood" / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Fabulousgal(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
I knew dat guy would b all grown down there..

1 Like

Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by timidapsin(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
lilyfaith:

Eeehhhhnnn...so you are looking at my bumbum the way virginia ifu is looking at d*ck. shocked

I wee beat you oh! undecided
I just saw it to Heeeeeee see ass oh shocked
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Missanneb(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
sure shey you real so.. undecided you understand what I mean nah
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by ABDNZ: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Capetown in South Africa is currently undergoing a drought.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Veetee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
lilyfaith:

Eeehhhhnnn...so you are looking at my bumbum the way virginia ifu is looking at d*ck. shocked

no

Inspite of the high rate of immorality. There are still good girls who even marry as virgins.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Sunkyphil(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
lilyfaith:

I will like to confirm the size physically...
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by SmartyPants(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
That someone has never had a dick inserted into her vagina before does not mean she has not seen many dicks or even had shoved down her throat.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by nass4real: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
May be the kinda size she has been dreamming of,enjoy it soon dear
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Austinoiz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
She has not had d&%k inside her before but she reacted to the size of something big.
This geh can lie more than Ekwensu ooo.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by ballerin(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
desreek9:
wow
wetin dey wow you?
The thing wey you dey carry with your hand anyhow..
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Countersam(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
In her words:

“I have never had a sexual intercourse.. I’ve never had a d**k inside of me”.

So What have you been having? Dildos, cucumber or plantain,abi ur a lesbian.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Flirtyjane(f): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
The girl has seen joystick before whether life or on pictures or videos.

She claim she hasn't had a dick inside of her doesnt mean he hasnt kiss, romance......

She is just a vigina virgin.

She anchor a program that talk on explicit content on DSTV.

I believe virgins exist both technical ones and real ones.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Countersam(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Veetee:
no

Inspite of the high rate of immorality. There are still good girls who even marry as virgins.

Go and carry them.
By the time you marry and corrupt the operating system they evole into insatiable sex maniacs right in ur home.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by styless(f): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
BBNaija has taken over Nairaland just as Black Panther has taken over DNB Stories.
odiegwu
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by EmekaBlue(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Virgin in d ass
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by cesctotti(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
fifty5:
Akabuezzzzzze

WHY THIS EXCLAMATION.... WHY AKABUEZE?
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Premiumwriter: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Fabulousgal:
aunty knower, I hail thee
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
lilyfaith:
Pls oh...the way most girls are claiming virginity these days...who have all the guyz been f*cking then?
Sexdolls.. meanwhile I'm guessing ure not too.

with ur big fat yansh like water melon grin

Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
lilyfaith:
Pls oh...the way most girls are claiming virginity these days...who have all the guyz been f*cking then?

You and the others na. See you big and onion shape nyash. Abeg allow us finish this Lenten season in peace.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Ghosts

Besides u carry back ooo shocked
But she's facially ugly. Spit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by horlus(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Fabulousgal:

How could you have possibly known.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Sunkyphil(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:

No b ugly we wan chop
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by whizcartel(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
In Delsu right now. No TV talkless of Decoder. I'm really missing all the action. chai! who can save me. exams has finished but I'm not going back home.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by skales67(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:

That girl may not be overly beautiful but she still can't be termed as ugly. Or you don send am PM she no gree you, you come dey cuss? show us your pretty sisters make we see.
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
skales67:

That girl may not be overly beautiful but she still can't be termed as ugly. Or you don send am PM she no gree you, you come dey cuss? show us your pretty sisters make we see.
You're a pervert. oya Goan jerk off!
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Enemyofpeace: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Her pussssssssy will never know peace again until she is foked real hard,she will keep imagining what she saw and be dying to have it inside her
Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by skales67(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
You're a pervert. oya Goan jerk off!

Seriously? You've just told us what you might have prolly done on looking at her picture and after soiling yourself with your smelly fluid, reality dawned on you that you can't actually have her physically hence your frustration.

Not everyone masturbates like you at the sight of an ordinary half-clothed mannequin. You need help!

1 Like

Re: Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
She see dick dey halla as if say na snake she see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.