Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors (29894 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by gentledose(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
R.I.P MAN... Thats why im always scared of going to OUR
hospitals
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by stasius: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Quack news!

Quack media!

Quack op!

Injection caused intestinal obstruction?

Itiboribo ajoka!!! Go to school and learn basic things you won't.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by donbenie(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
martineverest:
quack doctor spotted.
Before you call somebody a quack,maybe you should take a moment and read up on what he's saying and decipher the truth instead of swallowing a half baked story hook,line and sinker..
Intestinal blockage is one of the complications of Typhoid, but of course you prefer to believe that an injection blocked his intestines..

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by Jimbadly: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
99 percent of Nigerian doctors are a bunch of inept mofos.
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by DavidEsq(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dats how a doctor gave me tablets that it wld cure my appendicitis. Omo the next tin I know, na serious operation dem do me o! My appendix burst, 500mg of pus was spilling inside me. My life just maga finish. I don sue the stupid doctor. I'm claiming millions against him and the hospital.

Omo ale jati jati doctors. Wen e reach to strike, una go cari fes. Common typhoid wey roadside aboki go cure with agbo, u canor treat.
If e parents like, make dem no sue. Dey form "God has taken"

Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by DavidEsq(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Redfruit:
I doubt if the cause of the death is correct. It could be a case of poorly managed typhoid fever leading to peritonitis. There is 70% chance the indicted doctors are innocent.

Nigerian media is wack
And most doctors are wacker
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by Deckline(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
That doctor no pass waec o.
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by drlayla(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
most likely complications from typhoid perforation secondary to typhoid sepsis.
complicated by peritonitis.
am not aware of any drugs that will cause intestinal obstruction this shows the hatred for doctors.
when u need them they are your god.
when they have helped u they are humans
when they bill you or patient dies then are now devils.

u guys shouldn't worry Nigerian doctors are hot cakes in Europe soon very soon u all will go to hospital u won't find a doctor.
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by lanredavidju(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2018
he was actually my course mate very strong willed a fighter may his soul rest in peace... painful he just lost dad
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by unity4(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
ogene144:

are u a medical doctor
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
It's so obvious the writer made up the story about the cause of death. He/she is ignorant about health issues. There's no possibility that an injection will block the GIT of a human being necessitating feeding through the nose. Writer kindly keep quite if you don't have anything to say rather than raising unnecessary dusts and pointing wrong fingers. Nonsense
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by d33types: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
DavidEsq:
Dats how a doctor gave me tablets that it wld cure my appendicitis. Omo the next tin I know, na serious operation dem do me o! My appendix burst, 500mg of pus was spilling inside me. My life just maga finish. I don sue the stupid doctor. I'm claiming millions against him and the hospital.

Omo ale jati jati doctors. Wen e reach to strike, una go cari fes. Common typhoid wey roadside aboki go cure with agbo, u canor treat.
If e parents like, make dem no sue. Dey form "God has taken"

Sue if you can, and also bring us proof, dindirin. You'll get nothing.
Antibiotics are the first line treatment for appendicitis.
Surgery is done for complicated cases only
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by DavidEsq(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
d33types:

Sue if you can, and also bring us proof, dindirin. You'll get nothing.
Antibiotics are the first line treatment for appendicitis.
Surgery is done for complicated cases only
Too bad, mine was one of such complications. In fact, I have the opinion of the surgeon and he is testifying tongue. I go bury the doctor ehn. In fact, I wld send him into financial extinction cheesy
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by d33types: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
DavidEsq:

Too bad, mine was one of such complications. In fact, I have the opinion of the surgeon and he is testifying tongue. I go bury the doctor ehn. In fact, I wld send him into financial extinction cheesy
I'm sure you complained of funds when he mentioned surgery ,then he gave you a medical option .
I said it because most if not all doctors would rather do surgery for appendicitis than offer drugs. Surgery is a better money spinner.

If you don't bring proof of suing, you are wrong.
Re: Uniabuja Graduate Died In A Hospital After Intestine Was Blocked By The Doctors by DavidEsq(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
d33types:

I'm sure you complained of funds when he mentioned surgery ,then he gave you a medical option .
I said it because most if not all doctors would rather do surgery for appendicitis than offer drugs. Surgery is a better money spinner.

If you don't bring proof of suing, you are wrong.
Nope. I never shied away from price.
Wait o! U mean if I don't show u the suit I filed, dat wld make me wrong? Chai! Buhari sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.