Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets (29922 Views)

Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by YugoMagazine: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019
A South Dakota woman named Dannette who despite having 2 children, never knew she had a baby growing in her; talk more of being pregnant with triplets. She always thought she had a kidney stone and that’s because she had it a long time ago, so she assumed it came back.

She began having severe pain which turned out to be unbearable for her, so she headed to a hospital and requested for a kidney stone surgery, only for her to be informed that she’s pregnant and it was actually with triplets.

Quoting dannette, she said; "I started getting pains, I figured it was kidney stones because I've gone through them before,"

Meanwhile, Dannette’s 10-year-old son named Ronnie Giltz had always wished for a baby brother and 2 sisters for his little sister who had always wanted to have a little sister. He was quoted as saying; "One time I have seen a shooting star and I wished for a baby brother, and I wished for like two sisters for my little sister because she always wanted a little sister, I knew this day was always going to come,"

The triplets weighed about 4 pounds and each and were delivered just 4 minutes apart. She gave birth to a boy and 2 girls and named them Blaze, Gypsy, and Nikki.

Quoting her experience while giving birth to the triplets she said; "It was quiet, we thought they were done. He's over there, kind of like rocking like, thinking of the names and then she's like well we need another blanket and his reaction is like excuse me, put it back, no, I was told I have twins, I'm not doing triplets. She's like no, there are three babies in here, and there are triplets,"

She continued; "You don't ever see triplets being conceived naturally, let alone going 34 weeks without knowing. So, everyone's like I can't believe it, I'm like we're still in shock, trust me, we know what you mean like I go to the doctor's thinking I'll have surgery for kidney stones and end up going into labor with a c-section that night. It's crazy,"

Watch The Video Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/woman-who-thought-she-had-kidney-stone-gives-birth-to-triplets/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by YugoMagazine: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by tuboi: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
FTC
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Authority1o1(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Okay...

When your tummy was growing,you thought it was kidney stone until you gave birth to triplets.

Kidney stone took your menses for complete nine months.

When you felt nauseated for those months it was kidney stone

When you had tender breast it was kidney stone.

When you lost your appetite it was kidney stone.

Does kidney stone kick??

I thought there was nothing like ignorance until I read this.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by calabaman(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
God is awesome.

#morale behind this: never assume, when in doubt consult your physician

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Do kidney stones kick? Do they have movement?

6 arms and 6 limbs doing shaku shaku inside Ur belle and u didn't know cheesy

Some things are hard to believe. undecided

45 Likes

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by pawilson(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Bless God

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by DAutoDiagnosis: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2019
She thought it was kidney stones, self diagnosis. Thank God for doctors.

Those are bundle of joy. Aren't they cute kiss

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Flier: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Liar! I even thought she was fat

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by wisdomhuz: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Dedicate this FTC to all the mothers going through one challenge or the order with unconfirmed diagnosis. Your travails will end in praise.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by realstars: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Good story. May Jah bless the children,

that remind me of the woman that was conceive for 3 years and deliver a bouncing baby boy.

Jah of miracle is a living and evaluating one and only that does wanders.
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Flier: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
In a civilised country?

How much is a simple ultrasound again sef?

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
She is obviously lying
We are talking about triplets here beside she is not even fat to think that she was obese

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by afroniger: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2019
Some oyinbo people can lie.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2019
DameB, happy Sunday to you
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2019
The medical field are scamming us.... See we can cure this kidney stone naturally...drink 20litres of water for a month and see if it won't clear off

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Daroxle(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2019
God is good..
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by sylve11: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Flier:
She is obviously lying
We are talking about triplets here beside she is not even fat to think that she was obese

grin grin cool

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Authority1o1(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2019
wisdomhuz:
Dedicate this FTC to all the mothers going through one challenge or the other
Which FTC
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by crownedprinz(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Lies everywhere

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by GMbuharii: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2019
wisdomhuz:
Dedicate this FTC to all the mothers going through one challenge or the order with unconfirmed diagnosis. Your travails will end in praise.

Who dash you FTC?

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Ferdinandu(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2019
So she was collecting dicking but forgot the resultant effect of dicking

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Kkings11: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2019
So 3 pikin inside you feel like kidney stones.
Make dey check her well she fit be descendant of oga Lai Mohammed.
It can only be gotten from blood

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Lamanii22(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A South Dakota woman named Dannette who despite having 2 children, never knew she had a baby growing in her; talk more of being pregnant with triplets. She always thought she had a kidney stone and that’s because she had it a long time ago, so she assumed it came back.

She began having severe pain which turned out to be unbearable for her, so she headed to a hospital and requested for a kidney stone surgery, only for her to be informed that she’s pregnant and it was actually with triplets.

Quoting dannette, she said; "I started getting pains, I figured it was kidney stones because I've gone through them before,"

Meanwhile, Dannette’s 10-year-old son named Ronnie Giltz had always wished for a baby brother and 2 sisters for his little sister who had always wanted to have a little sister. He was quoted as saying; "One time I have seen a shooting star and I wished for a baby brother, and I wished for like two sisters for my little sister because she always wanted a little sister, I knew this day was always going to come,"

The triplets weighed about 4 pounds and each and were delivered just 4 minutes apart. She gave birth to a boy and 2 girls and named them Blaze, Gypsy, and Nikki.

Quoting her experience while giving birth to the triplets she said; "It was quiet, we thought they were done. He's over there, kind of like rocking like, thinking of the names and then she's like well we need another blanket and his reaction is like excuse me, put it back, no, I was told I have twins, I'm not doing triplets. She's like no, there are three babies in here, and there are triplets,"

She continued; "You don't ever see triplets being conceived naturally, let alone going 34 weeks without knowing. So, everyone's like I can't believe it, I'm like we're still in shock, trust me, we know what you mean like I go to the doctor's thinking I'll have surgery for kidney stones and end up going into labor with a c-section that night. It's crazy,"

Watch The Video Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/woman-who-thought-she-had-kidney-stone-gives-birth-to-triplets/

Woow, this is amazing
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by stevio(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2019
End time babies grin Pastor,there's a miracle here cheesy.lol
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by superior1: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Those are huge stones. Congrats to her

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Bukasint(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2019
YugoMagazine:

People can be so foolish that some things I read online it gets me crazy . It's either the writer of this nonsense is ignorant and wants to fool the innocent readers.
Let's school this Ignorance out first.... Kidney is at the Back or probably the flank side for some people who understands. And kidney stone is usually small at the pains radiates to the groin when it comes.. Now this woman said she was having pain and didn't know she was actually pregnant. Okay you have Multiple gestation and three for that matter and yet you didn't even know that the baby was growing in your tommy to the extent you even got to 34weeks and you finally realized you where pregnant. Madam are you even that forgetful of yourself that your husband and friends didn't notice your tommy was changing in size.

All I see is a woman who lack appropriate family planning and doesn't even understand her Monthly cycle and she was so forgetful of her self that she took a Dicck without any protection got pregnant and never cared to go for Antennal visit only to be told..what a foolish behavior.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by blackboy2star(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Jah Jehovah oba onibu ore
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by pacino26(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2019
It's too early to laugh let me drink tea.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by IamSoProlific: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
It can only be the almighty living God.....

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH REIGNS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by SoftP(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2019
E

This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) / Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital