Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

2018 First Biggest Record Of Davido Dmw Hits 1M In 48hrs On Flora My Flawa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2018 First Biggest Record Of Davido Dmw Hits 1M In 48hrs On Flora My Flawa (417 Views)

30BG is the biggest record label in Africa, Davido boasts. PHOTOS / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 First Biggest Record Of Davido Dmw Hits 1M In 48hrs On Flora My Flawa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Davido has taken to Instagram to celebrate the success of his recently released video of ‘Flora My Flawa’ which has reached the 1 million views milestone on YouTube. The singer was even more excited to announce that the video scored such high number in just over 48 hours of its release. Considering this rate, it is expected that the video goes on to score even higher viewership numbers. See his post below. www.nairasquad.com/2018/02/davido-flora-my-flawa-video-hits-1m-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill Olakunle Re-unite At Their Son's 2nd Birthday Party / Heavyweight Groped Hollywood Actor Brendan Fraser / How Otedola & Dangote Dressed Up In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.