Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging (3878 Views)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Cardi B New Photos Got Tongue Wagging (photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by holuwertobex(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Naija teenage actress Regina Daniels new picture on instagram got many tongue wagging.

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/15/actress-regina-daniels-new-picture-got-tongue-wagging/

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by darlpraiz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
She for kukuma open the cloth nah...............why give us the trailer without relisin the full movie grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
This girl is just too over hyped, with her wack movie.
Imagine that spider girl shît she did, she nor dey shame for the kind film she dey act.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by dollytino4real(f): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
not only tongue wagging but nose twerking
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by heendrix(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
I see nothing special in this girl....she's just to over hyped

3 Likes

Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
I wish I ve the power to see through things

1 Like

Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Okay

☣ ☠
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by donstan18: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
charliboy654:
This girl is just too over hyped, with her wack movie.
Imagine that spider girl shît she did, she nor dey shame for the kind film she dey act.

At her age, she's a good actress.

Check yourself well brO, you'll notice that she didn't wrong you in anyway.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
I wish I ve the power to see through things
wetin u wan see sef? shocked
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by 007author(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
I can see her white pant
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Emmiasky(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
So, all these small cheedren nor even fitu post common picture again??

Naija bloggers and their high level of stupidity selph angry
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by OneCorner: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Looking for the wagging tongue

Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2018
Too fat to be functional somewhere.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Kobicove(m): 5:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Is this not the lady that was 16years old for 3 years at a stretch? grin
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Partnerbiz(f): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2018
where are the tongues wagging?
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Deckline(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Kobicove:
Is this not the lady that was 16years old for 3 years at a stretch? grin
She will be 15years old in 5 years time. Just wait...
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by roarik(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Regina Daniels..she fine sha
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2018
donstan18:

At her age, she's a good actress.

Check yourself well brO, you'll notice that she didn't wrong you in anyway.
I didn't say she's a bad actress, but she's over hyped, and the kind of movies she acts are wack.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels New Picture Got Tongue Wagging by donstan18: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2018
charliboy654:

I didn't say she's a bad actress, but she's over hyped, and the kind of movies she acts are wack.

She's not over hyped, it looks like she is, because she seems to be the only actress at that age.

Blame the directors and producers of movies if it seems wack to you, not the actors or actress.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Nwaka Ibeya Takes Over From Cossy Ojiakor As Babe With Biggest Boobs / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve / Jay Z & Beyonce, Kim & Kanye West, Donjazzy & Oother Celebrities Turn Up For Flo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.