Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. (1696 Views)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / THE NEMESIS (complete Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by wisdomsky(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2018
prologue what is Karma? How those it work? Karma means the act by which the punishment of a father are being transfer from generations due to the sins that the ancestors committed. As for the second question,dont ask me find out as the story continue. It has been said by those of old even in the holy book that whatsoever a man sowed that he will surely reap. A story of love,betrayer,comedic,war and suspense filled. Right from genesis the law of karma existed and up till revelation it will still exist. CAST Ezra ikhiwen sky wisdom Richard Herbert Patrick umeh Brenda oviawe mr.jumbo senator samson esynachi chidinma. other to be listed as the story continues. ¤ This is a pure work of fiction any resemblance to someone either dead or alive is a miracle and deserve a thorough thanksgiving. Seat down,relaxe and wait for the rib cracking story. Episode one loading…… you need action story?,then dont miss this.
Re: The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by wisdomsky(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Episode one It was a long and stressful day at work for Ezra he was removed from is job as an accountant to a clerical staff in the prestigious Wesley hotel and suit Benin city,a job he does not fancy but he has no right to question the decision of the boards of trustees for two reasons which are:1.there is no work in the state and 2.a begger those not have a choice.well he is not actually a begger but a careless accountant that is been control from the high places.what make the board to come in terms which such decision was because he was caught red handed lottering away the account of the hotel which was why he has no say in the matter he was place as a clerical staff of the hotel for the period of 4 month now with a little pay. He was done for the day and decided to trek home to save the money that he was holding when He sighted a bookshop along water resources road with a book titled TIPS TO GET MORE HANDSOME BY OLUSHEGUN OBASANJO,then he decided to buy it in other to see what the former president has in store for his people.”i will read this after dinner”,he thought in his mind after buying the book. *** FAST FORWARD TO EVENING*** After dinner he sat on the cushion chair in his sitting room with his beautiful and gorgeous wife which he marry with the help of a native doctor in his village,he had woo her for the period of one and a half years but she never gave him a chance,not that he was not handsome,only God knows why the girl dislike him.he was left with no other choice than to trap her down in a local way which work perfectly. they have been married for close to 2 years without any issue which is part of the conditions of the charm he was told by the native doctor that as long as the charm still control esynachi,she will never be able to have an issue which he accepted due to his lust for her. He was reading the book, and the wife was watching TV. When he suddenly reaches over and puts his hand in esynachi panties then withdraws his hand. Esynachi was surprised by this and thought perhaps he was in the mood for a little love making. A short time later he again reaches into his wife panties then withdraws his hand. Now esynachi was almost sure that her husband is “in the mood” She decides to wait for him to touch her a third time then she will truly know for sure. Sure enough, the husband repeats ‘the move’ again. She stood up from the couch and removes her clothes, then she stood erect ready for s-x. Ezra, who was still holding the book rose up his head and was surprised esynachi : Dear, I’m all ready! Ezra :For what?”**he asked with his eyes wide open. esynachi:Well, for s-x, dear! You’ve fingered me three times in the last 5 minutes, and now I’m ready!” Ezra: “Huh? S-x?? I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages. Esynachi: so what you are trying to tell me now is that you were using my fluid as saliva so that you can open your book easily? Ezra: yes honey,was i speaking in tongues before?. Esynachi was puzzled on what to say without anyword coming fort from her mouth,at that moment her membrane was covered with hatred and lust desires then she pick up her gown with a frustrating grin,hissed and left the sitting room,heading to the bedroom.while Ezra kept on staring at her in awe. To be continue…….
Re: The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by wisdomsky(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2018
KimberlyWest, Kimkardashain,queenitee, Evajael,Hadampson, Adeyife,. Akinwale14, rukkydelta, Chyfax, twinkle004, wadaz, kelvinhilton, binsanni, abdulshakur, essohjay2, sycrocombus, rhayne, ebigbola, prexy, Adepet222, ogbedor1, fortunate, Damsel14 funmilade11, mstalba, IfyOaks, Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, fortunateB, Demikol, Testimony600, adajoe555, heemah, yewande1234 oyindawealth, adontcare, bellohassan7, Idaraobong5, betty88, Bb4u, Mamindy, Peterkeys6, akkno, igit270, Toyin223, Martha123, sheynex, darloseh, Michealunique, triplem101, Nathblessing, 1marking, herosakin77, shakyroh320, crystalprince, nabla, tsmart360, Horlardorjah, prodekul, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma,Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn,
Re: The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by wisdomsky(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2018
episode 2 *Later that same day* A guy was seen sitting on a block with a little bag on the ground in an uncompleted building,his name is boluwatife,weird name right?,well i called it weird because the pronunciation is out of the world. He was seen seating and arranging some stuff in his business center,that evenin (i said business center and you guys are thinking that he his a real business man na weed the idiot dey sell). he was busy rapping bunch of weed,singing what i can best describe as gibrish. boluwatife: (singing) how would you like to smoke some weed ayagayagayagaya yogoyogoyogo yo (sometimes i do wonder how that guy call buner boy was able to write that song lyrics). he light a rap and began to smoke away the little sense which the witches in his village left for him.(please if you are reading this story and you are bearing that name,no vex o am only referring to one person and the person knows him self). The memory of what he was doing in school when he was a student flashed into his head,how he usually score zero over evrything that was giving to the class he was known as the most dulliest students ever recorded in the history of prestigious high school but he never stopped dreaming of becoming a graduate.he thought that his uncle was the reason why he was now what he is. ****FLASH BACK*** boluwatife mum :my son,as it is now you and i know that you don’t have anything upstairs,you have refused to learn a handiwork or even a trade,you keep on telling me that you want to go to school.i think the only way that can be possible is to visit your uncle that is a lecturer in unilag so that he can use his connection to get admission for your in unilag. Boluwatife: i don dey reason am too mama but you sure say he go epp me?,you suppose no say na stingy man na. boluwatife mum:look at the kind of English you are speaking how will you be able to enter unilag with this kind of useless language,o my God what have i done to deserve this?,Who use my son sense to exchange newspaper,the witches in my village are at it again they are singing mad over you with my son head using the skul as drum.**she lament raising up her hands like she was communicating with heaven. “idiots take this money u are going to lagos early tomorrow morning your mate have make it be here dragging pot of beans with me all the time,fowl.**she said handing some money to him. ***FAST FORWARD TO WHEN BOLUWATIFE GET TO LAGOS*** boluwatife uncle: boluwatife your mother has told me the reason why she sent you here and i will be gladly to help you,if i dont help my nephew who will i help then. boluwatife :thank you uncle boluwatife uncle: good i heard that the waec and neco result as been release so how was your result?,I was told that you want to study medicine and become a medical doctor boluwatife: yes uncle. BOLUWATIFE:but Uncle, i learnt its difficult to get admission into university these days except you get connection. Boluwatife uncle: That’s true. BOLUWATIFE: Since you are connected, can you help me get admission into the unversity after my JAMB. Uncle: That’s true, am well connected,i told you before that i will gladly help you. Boluwatife: Thank you Uncle. Boluwatife Uncle: You are welcome…. So how is your result, is it WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you get. Boluwatife: Uncle, it’s WAEC and i have two credits in agric and Yoruba language. boluwatife Uncle:what did you score in the rest?. Boluwatife: uncle,i failed the rest.**he said using his hand to scratch his head. boluwatife uncle: Well, that’s not bad. You can still be a doctor, not a medical doctor really,but native doctor (babalawo)…. You will use your credit in agric in collecting herbs from the forest, and Yoruba language for incantations…. ***BACK TO THE PRESENT*** he hissed and continue his smoke. Boluwatife:i wonder why this guy call davido will be singing about banana o,abi he wan make banana cost like tomatoes again,let me do my remix jaree,transformer fall on you,igbo fall on you,sky scraper fall on you,coz i dey sell igbo eh…………. (continue singing……) to be continue……. Please dont read without dropping a comment for faster update.
Re: The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by wisdomsky(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2018
Plus you guys should help me with the register i dont know how to do it am new here
Re: The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by queenitee(f): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Here, thanks
Re: The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. by baryour769(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Continue pls...

(1) (Reply)

Damsal's Scary Tale / Is NUJ a Serious Professional Body In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy These Books In Owerri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.