Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread (14005 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Fumz:
Any current fuoye student in the group?undecided
Hello
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Aleora:
How much is school hostel? And is it true that both boys and girls live together in the same room?
wrong info
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by kilode100(f): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Is someone home?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by PTI87: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
please do fuoye admit direct entry applicant who choose dem as second choice
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Fuoye accepts only first choice
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2019
kilode100:
Is someone home?
I am
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by Rajman55: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2019
I chose fuoye and I have started with the postume registration before I got to know a subject in my o level doesn't match with the course requirement,my question now is that am I still lucky enough to go for a change of course even thou I have paid for the postume fee?
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 3:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Rajman55:
I chose fuoye and I have started with the postume registration before I got to know a subject in my o level doesn't match with the course requirement,my question now is that am I still lucky enough to go for a change of course even thou I have paid for the postume fee?
Yes you can change your course. Contact me if you have any issue
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
*Important information to admitted fuoye students(Edited)*
Hello Freshers! How are y'all doing?
Well I'm just here to give you a few tips on the kind of documents you'll be needing for now and steps you need to take after gaining admission.
If you can follow these steps , your registration will be easy trust me.
The moment you gain admission,pls accept it . Then the payments begin
1. You pay the clearance fee #10,000 pls print it out, an original and 3 photo copies
2. Pay the Acceptance fee #40,000 pls print this out too . An original, 3 photo copies as well
Pls note: You'll submit one original and two photocopies ,the last one is yours.
3. Print out your Jamb Admission Letter. You have to pay #1,000 for that , pls get 3 photocopies too
4. Print out your Jamb Original Result(for utme candidates only) You pay 1k and photocopy too
5. I almost forgot, pls print out the school's admission letter, Original and 3 photocopies
6. On the admission portal you'll see the guarantors letter ,pls give this to any clergy or chief, someone respected sha,let them sign and stamp it . After photocopy as usual
7. On the admission portal you'll also see Attestation letter ,print it out and give to your parent or guardian. Let them sign on it . Photocopy again as usual
8. Now this one is crazy, the school doesn't want to admit a criminal, so you have to get a court affidavit of good conduct . ! Make sure it's a federal high court!
The price should be around #1500 at most. Get that done and photocopy as usual
9. Ask your parents for your birth certificate, get the original and photocopy again
10. Ask your parents for your certificate of origin , get the original and photocopy
11. Pls get at least 40 passport photographs. Pls don't ask me why? You'll need it!
I'll edit this if I forgot any
���Looks stressful right? You've not started yet!
Now sit and relax....The school will announce the date for other registrations,
. The medicals - To start with you have to pay #5,000 only , then you can proceed, x-ray,blood and urine test....(This is probably the most stressful part of your registration.
Also around this time you'll have to scan your documents , pls don't do things without asking for steps o! So you don't make bloody mistakes
Also around this time, youll have to start paying school fees, stamping at admin office�� Omo I'm just remembering those days sha ...
Any other information, I'll try my best to update you guys
For students who want to stay on campus ,the earlier the better and for you to apply to stay in the school hostel you must have finished paying your school fees. Hostel Fee for now isnt more than #50,000
For students who want to stay on campus you can contact me
Aspirants I'm cooking a post for you guys. I understand what it means to be an aspirant�
*Free advice to you guys don't stop checking caps!*
You can contact me on +234 9019531874. (pls no calls after 1am but you can mesage me on whatsapp)
Ace cares
©Undergrara
Re: Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread by urboyAce(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
*First batch list is out now ! So what next ?*�
*(Relax the list is being uploaded gradually)*

*Let me guess?*

�� Payment of acceptance fee
�� Registrations upon registrations (medicals)
�� Finding an apartment and so much boring stuffs�

Stressful right �

What if I told you I could help you out with
�� *Registration issues*
�� *Securing an apartment*
�� *Place to stay for registration*
*And lots more* �

For further inquiries
*Kindly call*
*First batch list is out now ! So what next ?*�
*(Relax the list is being uploaded gradually)*

*Let me guess?*

�� Payment of acceptance fee
�� Registrations upon registrations (medicals)
�� Finding an apartment and so much boring stuffs�

Stressful right �

What if I told you I could help you out with
�� *Registration issues*
�� *Securing an apartment*
�� *Place to stay for registration*
*And lots more* �

For further inquiries
*Kindly call*

*WhatsApp*
https:///2349019531874?text=I%20want%20to%20be%20updated

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) / FG Denies Tuition Hike, Says Education Bank Underway / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.