Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) (3583 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by jamescross: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2018
petra1:
They gave Elisha penthouse to stay and he accepted . If it's DAVID ibiyomie you will call him a thief
why would i call him a thief a penthouse or an upper-room undecided anyway i've also heard a speaker call it a penthouse.
Your pain is that the man of God accepted gift. It is his business. He accept what god give to him and he rejects what God hadn't given to him. It's between him and God. Someone gave archbishop a jet once he refused it politely. It will be a liability. So it's not everything men of God acccept. Also as they receive they give. The reason a man of God accept gift is for the blessing of the giver.
my pain as in undecided. so why didn't elisah receive namaan's gift?

there is something called false humility, it's a cloak wolves wear.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
zionmde:

did he tell u that David Ibiyeome duped him?
Did I mention David Ibiyeome in my comment? Abii your fingers dey scratch you or you get eye cataract?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by petra1(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:

there is something called false humility, it's a cloak wolves wear.

Elisha rejected it because namaan was a proud man . Who had disregard for God . He's not a worshiper of God . He was proud of his position and wealth . God doesn't need his money . Same goes for someone who's gift was rejected .

Acts 8:19-21
Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

God only accepted sincere seekers

Remember the circumstances by which naaman came . It was like threat for war.

2 Kings 5:6-7
And he brought the letter to the king of Israel, saying, Now when this letter is come unto thee, behold, I have therewith sent Naaman my servant to thee, that thou mayest recover him of his leprosy. And it came to pass, when the king of Israel had read the letter, that he rent his clothes, and said, Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man doth send unto me to recover a man of his leprosy? wherefore consider, I pray you, and see how he seeketh a quarrel against me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
nans24:

[s]
I was right. The moment i saw this topic, i knew felix-0-m0r0n aka felix-0-slowpoke will be there to defend this spiritual "man of god".

Felix-0-voltron defender of the rich and flamboyant "men of god".

Dont worry, you will open your own church soon.thats if you haven't. And you will be as rich as they are. god will do it for you. he will make sure none of your members complain. They shall work hard, while you do the eating for them.

Ramen![/s]

You always try so hard to be a foool.
Why?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by Robisky001(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
So because he's a Pastor he shouldn't drive a car worth 90m...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by HigherEd: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Please leave pope and imam for this matter o!....Catholics are the true christians and you won't see any of their ministers involved in ostentatious lifestyle; they are always preaching ressurection! As for imams, i can tell you the number of muslim clerics that can afford to own good cars let alone fly private jets!.....All these pentecostal have changed everything! I don't know if its the same life God is referring to in the Bible and Quran!
You are being deliberately stupid! Have you seen Sultan of Sokoto's rolls Royce or have you seen his 700million mansion in Abuja.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by zionmde: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Did I mention David Ibiyeome in my comment? Abii your fingers dey scratch you or you get eye cataract?
and who exactly was this thread created for? or did oruma ask u to come here and look for his money?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
zionmde:

and who exactly was this thread created for? or did oruma ask u to come here and look for his money?
Who made you Ibiyeome's spokesman or are you into JV with him in syphoning people's money?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by zionmde: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Who made you Ibiyeome's spokesman or are you into JV with him in syphoning people's money?
and how much out of the 20k u make a month has he siphoned?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
zionmde:

and how much out of the 20k u make a month has he siphoned?
Collecting N20K to back criminality is too poor bro? Ask for an increment cool
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by zionmde: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Collecting N20K to back criminality is too poor bro? Ask for an increment cool
At least am not going around weeping and crying on top of other people's money. 1kobo u don't give to church yet u are in acute pains on wat others choose to do with their money. can't u just collect ur 20k monthly salary and shut up
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
zionmde:

At least am not going around weeping and crying on top of other people's money. 1kobo u don't give to church yet u are in acute pains on wat others choose to do with their money. can't u just collect ur 20k monthly salary and shut up
I blame Buhari for this
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by zionmde: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I blame Buhari for this
yeah people who never take responsibility for their failure. always blaming others
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by nans24: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
felixomor:

You always try so hard to be a foool.
Why?

Lol, Because A greedy dull slowpoke is my mentor.
You're trying to figure who that is?
C'mon you know its you. grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
nans24:

[s]Lol, Because A greedy dull slowpoke is my mentor.
You're trying to figure who that is?
C'mon you know its you[/s]. grin

So is that why you have dedicated your life to being a foool?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by nans24: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2018
felixomor:

So is that why you have dedicated your life to being a foool?
Takes a bigger fool to know another you know.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2018
nans24:

Takes a bigger fool to know another you know.

No dear simpleton. It takes common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest / The Burning Of Quran Issue / Why Do People Reject God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.