Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? (474 Views)

A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Igbo People Come And Carry Your Daughter Away From Facebook Oh Plss / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2018
This is handwork of a teacher....me I will make sure the teacher suffer.. what of you? I saw the post on Facebook.. very annoying..

Re: If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2018
For my side we no dey make mouth Make e happen first cos dey say "action speaks louder than words "
Re: If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? by ogtavia(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Beat the teacher out of annoyance...since we don't know how to correct our tempers..
Re: If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

We'll settle it. Leave that to me. Is it not me?

☣ ☠
Re: If A Teacher Beat Your Daughter Out Of Annoyance What Will You Do? by OneCorner: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Blame the girl for annoying the teacher cool

(1) (Reply)

Meet 4 Foreign Based Nigerian Artistes Who Are Making Waves In Nigeria / Man Receives 2 Plots Of Land As Gift From Colleague He Helped 8 Years Ago / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.