Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark (7257 Views)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / How To Root Tecno K7 Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Please i need some info on tecno k7 (tecno spark)...my friend jux got his yestiday and i noticed some things which i think itz not normal for a new phone....
So anyone using the phone or hav rilli gud ideas should please help me out.what i noticed are

*the phone hangs somtimes(a new phone dat has noting on it n we even factory reset it)

*when clicking the google play,after clicking it does not respond immediately it takes like 20secs or more less to respond

*the network is just showing 4g only even when it was shifted to 2g,it was still showing 4g and the network is usually bad most times

*clicking a notification does not respond somtimes ( for example if a notification comes that download was completed,when clicked it wount respond somtimes)

* the flash is not bright,cant even take a selfie in a dark room,my tecno wx3 flash is way brighter

*the ba3 charging is abit slow and somtimes discharges if the phone is used while chargin

And i jux found out the screen cant be split into two

The camera and flash is located at the upper right side of the screen

Please are these normal from the tecno k7
Ur answers are needed

Am beginning to tink he got a china product......wah do u tink
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by vlogger: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2018
I think that's the Spark K7 1gb Ram version. I know someone using it, he had to boost the phone's memory by getting a 8gb memory card. The phone hangs a lot, I know. I use the 2gb ram version and its great. Just try and get a memory card for it.
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Cruz889(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
mine p z the flash light its not bright any help pls
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by tafat: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2018
I use the 1gb Ram version of the tecno spark with a 32gb SD card, it's awesome I'll say
vlogger:
I think that's the Spark K7 1gb Ram version. I know someone using it, he had to boost the phone's memory by getting a 8gb memory card. The phone hangs a lot, I know. I use the 2gb ram version and its great. Just try and get a memory card for it.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
vlogger:

Ohk tnks bro that explains the hangin probs to some extent

Buh wah abt the other probs??
The ba3 does nt last
And when I tried splitting the screen it didnt work n som oda tinz I noticed

Any idea
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cruz889:
mine p z the flash light its not bright any help pls

Yea i was thinkin it was my frnds phone's fault, his own is not bright too, could nt even take a clear selfie in a dark room
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Jaculze(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
I think you should take the device to the place you bought it. Its not supposed to be like that

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by vlogger: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eldavis:

Ohk tnks bro that explains the hangin probs to some extent

Buh wah abt the other probs??
The ba3 does nt last
And when I tried splitting the screen it didnt work n som oda tinz I noticed

Any idea
yeah, the screen doesn't split. but my battery lasts a full day, and am a heavy user......modified, the screen can split, you just have to long press the minimize button
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
vlogger:

yeah, the screen doesn't split. but my battery lasts a full day, and am a heavy user

Wow rilli I saw a post in one of my google search, somone said it could wen I searched if the screen could be split….

Then as for the ba3… it doesn't last up to a day frm wah I hav noticed in this particular one .even my tecno wx3, I can use it for a day if itz in 2g n more dan a day if am nt using it much

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Sunkyphil(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
U don go buy chinko version

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Apination(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
How can I move apps to sdcard?

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by CharlesJok3r: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Return to where you bought the phone.
You just bought yourself a fake version of tecno k7,
Currently using the phone and I must say it has full support for split screen, doesn't hang, battery is moderate and will last a day on moderate usage

*the network is just showing 4g only even when it was shifted to 2g,it was still showing 4g and the network is usually bad most times
counterfeit!!! The tecno spark k7 does not support 4G network

2 Likes

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Mak4web(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
It's probably the Cloned phone

Return asap

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by CharlesJok3r: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Apination:
How can I move apps to sdcard?
NO, android 7.0 doessn't allow that
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Jaculze:
I think you should take the device to the place you bought it. Its not supposed to be like that
I tot as much angry … tnks bro
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Mak4web:
It's probably the Cloned phone

Return asap
Lol ya
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
Return to where you bought the phone.
You just bought yourself a fake version of tecno k7,
Currently using the phone and I must say it has full support for split screen, doesn't hang, battery is moderate and will last a day on moderate usage

counterfeit!!! The tecno spark k7 does not support 4G network

Lol kai I knew it was fake when I found out the real phone supports split bt dis one could nt, n my own phone ba3 last longer… no p tho, tnks bro
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by sureinfo: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Have you updated?if you haven't please do. About the hanging you may be having low space issues, I use a tecno spark myself accompanied with a 32gb memory card and I am enjoying my device
Eldavis:
Please i need some info on tecno k7 (tecno spark)...my friend jux got his yestiday and i noticed some things which i think itz not normal for a new phone....
So anyone using the phone or hav rilli gud ideas should please help me out.what i noticed are

*the phone hangs somtimes(a new phone dat has noting on it n we even factory reset it)

*when clicking the google play,after clicking it does not respond immediately it takes like 20secs or more less to respond

*clicking a notification does not respond somtimes ( for example if a notification comes that download was completed,when clicked it wount respond somtimes)

* the flash is not bright,cant even take a selfie in a dark room,my tecno wx3 flash is way brighter

*the ba3 charging is abit slow and somtimes discharges if the phone is used while chargin

Ur answers are needed

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
sureinfo:
Have you updated?if you haven't please do. About the hanging you may be having low space issues, I use a tecno spark myself accompanied with a 32gb memory card and I am enjoying my device

Oh would check dat out too… tnks
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by chicwoman(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am aware it is the specification of the phone.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
chicwoman:
I am aware it is the specification of the phone.
Oh
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Cruz889(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Eldavis:

Yea i was thinkin it was my frnds phone's fault, his own is not bright too, could nt even take a clear selfie in a dark room
xo any solution to dat

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2018
Cruz889:
xo any solution to dat
M nt sure abt dat for nw tho
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Freelancerx: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Take it back to where u got it. The Spark has split screen and it doesn't have all the issues you listed
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Creg7: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Probably its the 1 GB ram
Eldavis:

Ur answers are needed

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Creg7: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Probably it's the 1gb ram
Eldavis:

Ur answers are needed

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by sureinfo: 6:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Eldavis:

Oh would check dat out too… tnks
good,have you been able to do that?
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by tafat: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Eldavis:

Lol kai I knew it was fake when I found out the real phone supports split bt dis one could nt, n my own phone ba3 last longer… no p tho, tnks bro
wow,the spark supports split screen o, if yours doesn't then its a fake

1 Like

Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Eldavis(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
sureinfo:
good,have you been able to do that?

Oh the phone was returned turned out too b pure n 100% fake
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by PureMe01: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
tecno will always be tecno
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Ennyholar: 2:22am On Mar 02, 2018
Hold down multitasking button to split screen
Re: Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark by Juell(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
tafat:
I use the 1gb Ram version of the tecno spark with a 32gb SD card, it's awesome I'll say
Please are you able to install or move apps to ur memory card?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Gionee Released A Phone That's Worth It Price / How To Obtain Your National ID Card Through The NIMC Mobile App / Free E-novels Download Links.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.