Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Jesus Is Alive! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Alive! (455 Views)

If Jesus Is Alive Today, He Will Be A Palestinian Arab Christian (picture) / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. / Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Alive! by Aladin245: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE!

Good morning Daddy. How are you, and Mum doing Sir together with the family? Sir, Jesus just left from my study now. I was meditating and you came to me and asked "Amos have you said good morning to the living Jesus, and the present Holy Spirit"? I said no Sir, and you instructed me to greet them which I did, and suddenly I saw myself in the beautiful garden under the mountain with the stream, and it was a secret place where there were rays of what looks like a sun and midst is all over the place.

I saw myself kneeling in front of a man who dressed in immaculate dress, and he has columns and rays of fire and light. He stood in front of me as I was kneeling and said to me "do you know why I took you to Nigeria to see my Witness? There I broke every limitation, dwarfing spirits, struggles and all generational curses off from you. I gave you peace all around as I stopped every war. These I did to prepare a body so as to pour in My Spirit. As a baptiser with the Holy Ghost and Fire. I am here to do it again because I have made you a man of My stature who will be a witness to Me. You will preach the Word with power as you will demonstrate the Spirit who will manifest Me (Jesus) as Living among the people". He then laid His right hand on me and what looked like fire in rays or columns issued from Him all over His body and it was entering me as He said receive the Holy Spirit, He is my gift to you, and to many who shall believe my testimony of power which is the message of the cross and my resurrection. The process was escalating in strength and power and I saw the Lord putting another hand to lay now both hands. Sir this is heavy.

After I stood up and I noticed that I was no more short in height as I was on the same height as Him. He said let Me cause you to experience what I did to My Witness so that you will understand My love. He put His forehead on mine and it was as if we were in an electrical current which heats both of us to the point of falling on the ground. I did not like it as I saw the Lord on the ground. He picked me up as we both raised ourselves. He said that 1. As I am so are you 2. As I have so you have 3. As I do so you will always do. My stature is now yours and My Spirit is my gift to you. By My Spirit you shall bring this life to many. Sanitize My Church and bring this fullness of life to My people with the demonstration of power for I appeared unto you to make you a witness and a minister of whom you see and you will constantly behold now go and be all that I am, have all I have, do all that only I can do. Save sinners, heal the sick and all manner of sicknesses and diseases shall be healed and raise the dead. You have received grace for Apostleship as a witness to make Me an end time army of Christlike disciples who will be obedient to Me, now go and open the eyes of many, turn them from satan, and the power of darkness to this Light of Life and this Spirit giving Life that they may receive their share of inheritance which is Me, and the Holy Spirit... I am out of breath Sir.

BELOVED, WHAT YOU JUST READ, IS THIS MORNING 16TH FEBRUARY 2018. ENCOUNTER OF A BROTHER FROM SOUTH AFRICA WHO RECENTLY VISITED NIGERIA.
THE LORD TOLD ME HE WILL EQUIP A NEW ARMY VIA ENCOUNTERS NOW. GIVE TIME TO MEDITATIONS ON THE LIVING JESUS. SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH HIM IN THE SPIRIT ANYWHERE YOU ARE. CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT ENCOUNTER IS COUNTERFEIT. JESUS IS ALIVE. PULL HIM OUT OF THE BIBLE AND MAKE HIM REAL TO YOU BEYOND RELIGION.

For more videos visit

https://m.youtube.com/user/TBRLive
Re: Jesus Is Alive! by sonmvayina(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yes oh, Manchester city,now has more fire power.....defenders be ware..

Or which other Jesus you talking about?..
Re: Jesus Is Alive! by Aladin245: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2018
sonmvayina:
Yes oh, Manchester city,now has more fire power.....defenders be ware..

Or which other Jesus you talking about?..

Yeah Manchester they are really on fire mehn...
Re: Jesus Is Alive! by sonmvayina(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aladin245:

Yeah Manchester they are really on fire mehn...

Yes oh, with Jesus in their line up.....
Re: Jesus Is Alive! by Emmytes(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes oh, with Jesus in their line up.....

I heard the Angel Gabriel was substituted for the holly spirit. How true is it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jive Angels #Godisgood Video With Buchi coming soon / Televangelist Benny Hinn: I Don’t Fly Private Jets / Dare To Dream Big Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.