Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

5th Year Medical Stud At Wuhan University(中南医院), China. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5th Year Medical Stud At Wuhan University(中南医院), China. (441 Views)

Coronavirus Originated In Bungled Experiments At Wuhan Lab - US Report Claims / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5th Year Medical Stud At Wuhan University(中南医院), China. by Legendiyyu(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
My name is Ibrahim, a 5th year medical university at the school of medicine Wuhan university, current i am doing my internship at the second clinical medicine Hospital(中南医院) zhongNan YiYuan. My curriculum is as follow:

Basic medical sciences stage: Histology, anatomy(both regional and systemic) , medical genetics, embryology, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, Biochemistry, parasitology, Medical ethics and forensic. lasting for 2 years without setting a foot and the hospital

Para-clinical stage: radiology, surgery, community medicine, stomatology, infectious diseases, internal med, neurology, paediatrics, oncology, ENT, obs and gyn, anesthesiology, Rehabilation Med, Clinical skills(Doctors and nursing skill). lasting for 2 years also and you are allow to attend hospital and observe as allow of this department are available there.

Clinical stage; lasting for 2 years as well. Compulsory 1 year of internship at one of the assign University Hospital,
2 weeks rotation/department, which include lectures, exams(not each department). the 2nd year is at any country of your choice.

According my school rules and regulations, i m allow to go abroad(Nigeria) for my 6th Year internship. i'm born and raise in jos, kashin ibrahim street to be exact. i want to know if it will possible for me to come to Juth or any other teaching hospital in Nigeria to do internship for a year, and if so. what is the procedure?
Don't say Houseman ship please! The problem is that i can't take my medical licence exam with MDCN yet, because i dont have my graduation certificate and i cant get my graduation certificate from the uni yet because my program is a 6th year program

I know, lots of you are curious, WHY COME BACK?, Our university Hospital is too advance(hers is link to some of the hospital promotional videos to see it for yourselves; http://www.znhospital.cn/znsp/index.jhtml), too much students and the system here is a more on the academic front rather than the medical practice. all the resident doctors here are already Ph.d holders on the field, Method of practice rely too much on machine(lab and all that) to a point that during my rotation at Gasteroenterology department i asked on of my teacher(in china teacher is a very honorable, so even doctors are called that most of the times) that i haven't see any Physical examination he respond;"why cause a discomfort to the patient, if u can other any test you want". here the practice is like a textbook, this increase that decrease then it likely to be so-so disease. Don't get it wrong the practice is the best if you leave in a developed place but we all know the situation in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Having The Right Thoughts About Losing Weight - Don't Punch Your Metabolism. / Help Am Malnourished / What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.