Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (103335 Views)

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Evansobi24(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dead in the streets: Appalling sight of man's body on the pavement lays bare the crisis in coronavirus ground zero Wuhan

*The grey-haired man collapsed and died while wearing a face mask in Wuhan
*It is feared the virus caused his death and police in hazmat suits responded
*Death toll has risen to 213 after world health bosses declared global emergency

Police in hazmat suits yesterday surrounded the body of a man who was found dead on the pavement at ground zero of China's virus epidemic.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7951059/Man-lies-dead-streets-coronavirus-ground-zero-Wuhan.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
This virus is scary but why are all this dangerous viruses always from China... It seems lab practical gone wrong

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Kylekent59: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fear bloggers

It could be that he fainted embarassed

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Dhayor001(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
The scary thing about science and technology is that man may just be the one that will bring an end to this planet with his discoveries and inventions.

229 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by signature2012(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
To those of you that eat any kind of animal,hope you learn from this.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is well with my people in China...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Things are getting outta hands!

May God safe and guide his people from this virus.

We are covered by the Blood of Jesus (This is only for those who believe in the precious Blood of the Lamb)

If not, may whatever you believe in protect you also.

God is Love!

Eazi1:
AMEN!
A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Before you know it..

Millions of Citizens don die..

Population don reduce..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Cryomancer: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
I hope Buhari is not planning on borrowing any money from China for now, before he borrows coronavirus join the money come give Nigerians here.

May God see China through this trying times. Amen.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari why sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by poshbussy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
I thought the cure has been made or is that fake news also?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
no more chinko products for me.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Youngkingjaey1: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
undecidedMk my chinko client no catch d virus o
Shit

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
The end is near.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
End times

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by jaeyking(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
me trying to convince myself that this virus is not an agent of population control

18 Likes 1 Share

Thankgod it's not in Africa the story would have been different.
Today, news broke out that the virus has arrived in the UK, what an ideal Brexit gift they decided to give us. My dear, now I go to work scared shit for my life, especially for we working in the infectious diseases unit. Anyone who sneezes beside me, na to pick race o. If they like they should call me racist.
Safety first abeg.

PS - As a bible watcher, I think this only makes us aware that we are in the last of days. Bible talked about all these happenings, droughts, climate change, Middle east crisis, and even Brexit (breakaway from the Confederacy of nations)

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
i hope America does not have hand in this corona Virus stuff?

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa ooh.

This is so sad.

But why all these deadly diseases coming from China?

Well, what do I know? When they will be eating live rats , lizards and worms.

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by fm001(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kallmerb:
This virus is scary but why are all this dangerous viruses always from China... It seems lab practical gone wrong
Exactly my thought.....Lab practical went wrong....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Salmoneus(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Serious

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by jaheymezz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
End of times
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by engrkaz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Like Ebola?
Kallmerb:

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Orire01(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shit!!!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by vincentjk(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is really serious imagine the Chinese richest man donating more than £11million just to help scientist create vaccine for this virus omg

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Justinlean02(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
WHO should do something and assist China this is fast becoming a global issue . 5 people are reported dead in Korea today

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by realstars: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ghost, until his dead, he was a living man.
Something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) by Mistaicey2288: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chai. This thing is now becoming so serious.. I was watching CNN yesterday where they reported about the several businesses who used to be booming and filled up to the brim but were all closed down due to this virus. They showed different amusement parks and fun centers, popular eateries and Boutiques such as McDonald's, H&M, etc which were all shut down without any activity... They even interviewed some persons and they confirmed that was the first time in years that those places will be that boring and quiet.. Its really sad. I thought they said they already got a working Vaccine for this... Na Naija i just pity sha cos if this thing begins to spread for Naija ehn, it will be so catastrophic... May God have Mercy..

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

117 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 782. 197 Discharged. 25 Deaths / 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.