Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

God's Made In Man's Image - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Made In Man's Image (495 Views)

Prayer:God Made It Complicated / The Christian- The god-man( The Fullness Of God In Man) / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Made In Man's Image by tempest69: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
If I can't question your god, if I can't question the credibility of your messiah and your prophet without u wanting or wishing me to choke to death to prove how true your hateful man made god is, and still don't see what's wrong with this picture, then congratulations, you are officially part of the reason the world knows no peace. Wish Christians understands Jesus and Muslims understand Mohammed the world would have been a better place

(1) (Reply)

76 Quick Facts About Pastor E.A Adeboye As He Turns 76. / Video Of Christian Mothers Dancing 'one Corner' In Rivers State Government House / Cameroonian Pastor And Two Married Women Caught Having A 3-way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.