Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? (996 Views)

How Far Have You Gone? / Which Of The Project Management Certification Is Useful In Nigeria / Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? by Kashif(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2007
AfricaFace,

How far have you gone with the Project Management? Have you made up your mind on which certification to pursue? If you don't mind, could you kindly drop your phone number @ kashimanjero@yahoo.com.

Just trying to make a move.
Re: Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? by AfricaFace(f): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2007
hi kashif , give me your number, i will contact you
Re: Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? by Kashif(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2007
AfricaFace,

I would prefer to drop it in your email address. wink

Rgds
Re: Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? by AfricaFace(f): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2007
Sorry don't give out my emails , sorry i have also gone too far in PM, i advise you get an MTN sim card , drop your number and you may discard the number after the DISCUSSION. CHEERS
Re: Africaface: How Far Have You Gone With The Project Management? by Kashif(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2007
The greatest joke I have ever heard angry

I wonder what suggested that to you. Why not you create an email and discard it after the 'discussion'? You think you have become a consultant? tongue We shall see how 'FAR' you have gone in PM with that PRINCE2 you downloaded . Just a little time will tell. Some butterflies think they are birds grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ccna And Nigerian Companies / Yeye Nigerian Doctors / Have You Heard About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.