Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,282 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (68059 Views)

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / Runtown Celebrates ZAMAR, His Son's 2nd Birthday (photos) / Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by funshint(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who would have imagined that these two who spend all day hurling abuses at themselves and serving litigation papers up and down would ever stand side-by-side without wanting to strangle themselves?

It goes to say that the word 'ex' technically doesn't exist if there's a connecting factor like a child amongst two people.

Okafors' Law doesn't even help matters.

So to all of you dating or planning to marry single and divorced mothers, just know that at sunset, the fowl will always go back home to roost.

You're very wrong on this...not in all cases. *But u're crazy anyway *smiles

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So they request for another dowry?

If it necessitates that, why not!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by just2endowed: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who would have imagined that these two who spend all day hurling abuses at themselves and serving litigation papers up and down would ever stand side-by-side without wanting to strangle themselves?

It goes to say that the word 'ex' technically doesn't exist if there's a connecting factor like a child amongst two people.

So to all of you dating or planning to marry single and divorced mothers, just know that at sunset, the fowl will always go back home to roost.

Ex-convict, when u comot from prison??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by adecz: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
"Okafor's" Law may be proven
at anytime BTW this estranged couple... wink wink cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
HopeAlive14:

If it necessitates that, why not!

That's why our pipu talk say issues between husband & wife..... Do not interfere.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by americanson: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Then i must commend the maturity of both parties, coming together for the sake of the boy.
This is good and i hope they contemplate reconciliation too.

Btw i think Tonto is made of trouble sha
You last line is why I wonder why a guy like chill will settle for her. They are not on same class.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nna eehhhh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
mamatwiny:
Churchill is tired of Tonto's dramas. If he didnt come , Tonto would have been on instagram this evening with men's beard and cap

He also wants to see the N5M surgery body

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
americanson:
You last line is why I wonder why a guy like chill will settle for her. They are not on same class.

Uncle i have released a disclaimer say no be me talk am o
it's possible my fingers did or a snake crawl past the screen of my phone and i saw the message or a snake swallowed my phone and vomited it out.

Well..........You last line is why I wonder why a guy like chill will settle for her they were in love na
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by GGirll: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back Mr ikpeamanwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is finish. See finishing shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ifymadu: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Who cares? Useless attention seekers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dey should reconcile and drop all lawsuit
Make more babies and most of alltontolet must hold her peace and stay clear frm Internet?she should go n ask why Mercy Johnson is stil strong in her marriage n giving birth every yr
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
I pray they reconcile.. They look really good together
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Now this is maturity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wesporting:
I dey like this kind thing grin na to laugh with each other small d next thing na blowing
Walahi..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Churchill should be carefull around that maniac called Tonto_Dike because she's very very violent and unpredictable. She could decide to either punch or stab him at anytime
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by babafirst(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Second child loading........ tongue
LOOOOL.I agree.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
With God all things are possible, I believe something great might still happen between this two.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thylord:
2 useless idiots.
Please kindly explain to me how the two, Are useless idiot... if not you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Una head just dey correct unlike before.

Regardless of your dislike for each other, at least jave a cordial relationship for the sake of your children
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by ikukuhero: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

@NwaAmaikpe, going to rehab really did you much good. Your comments today have made some sense. I hope you don't relapse any moment from now. Please, don't be negative and uncouth anymore.
And, I must not forget to commend you for the other pseudonyms you use on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Which reconciliation? They can never come together as husband and wife in this life again. it's an abominable in Igbo land

Better. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
DWJOBScom:

am only positive as the coming together is a step in the right direction

In their case it's not ideal.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wesporting:
I dey like this kind thing grin na to laugh with each other small d next thing na blowing

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
that lady can't let go of Churchill, all her bragado na just pained

make I brag like my Igbo people here, Yoruba d1ck can be too inevitable for her to want to stick around him
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
americanson:

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
OMG I just feel like crying this is so sweet I love Churchill for this kiss
fake people everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
omooba969:

In their case it's not ideal.

easy now easy o
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) by byemx06(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

welcome back.........from sabbatical

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja / Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.