Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) (35214 Views)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2019
Davido is currently on everyone's lip on social media, after storming his daughter's birthday with friends and family.

The singer while carrying out daddy goals at the birthday party, turned himself into a clown in baby 'shark' costume.

Internet users seem to be very pleased with him at the moment, as they showered him with encomium for loving his kids so much.

While some ladies wished to have a man like him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/davido-parties-with-her-daughter-on-her-birthday-acts-like-a-clown-fans-react/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:16pm On May 12, 2019
grin

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:16pm On May 12, 2019
Watch The Fun Videos HERE

1 Share

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido is currently on everyone's lip on social
media, after storming her daughters birthday with friends and
family.
There is what we call the pronoun; some are used to modify the male gender and some, the feminine counterpart. It is not because you refer to the daughter should your modifier be her as in '..after storming her..'

Use his in lieu. You are still talking about Davido's daughter not the daughter's daughter.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by itspzpics(m): 5:01am On May 13, 2019
See tunde

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by mrgraphics01: 6:19am On May 13, 2019
nice one

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Gforce2019: 10:09am On May 13, 2019
How does this picture add up to my hustle today....

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Olamilekan07(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2019
mmmm
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by wink2015(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Davido is currently on everyone's lip on social media, after storming his daughter's birthday with friends and family.

The singer while carrying out daddy goals at the birthday party, turned himself into a clown in baby 'shark' costume.

Internet users seem to be very pleased with him at the moment, as they showered him with encomium for loving his kids so much.

While some ladies wished to have a man like him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/davido-parties-with-her-daughter-on-her-birthday-acts-like-a-clown-fans-react/

WHAT ABOUT IMADE ?

Davido attention has turn away from that his daughter.
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by IvyGRush: 10:10am On May 13, 2019
Still Wonders How this Young Man would have Parents and they can't caution him to get married and stop giving birth to Bastards.

CAN and MURIC
Please what's your take on this "Baby Mama" that has come to stay in the Movie and Music Industry. What are the kids gotten from these set of people called.
Just Scrolled Up and noticed that there is one called Imade.

Wants to Trade my Ignorance for Knowledge Please.

1 Like

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by SoftP(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2019
Davido, Davido's daughter, Davido daughter's birthday- family affairs.

Can this Op @least mind his business for once

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Kwamecron(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2019
grin
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Queenboy123(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2019
That's nice
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by MicroBox: 10:11am On May 13, 2019
That is KKK costume and not baby shark themes.
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by fola552: 10:11am On May 13, 2019
ok
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by mimee9(f): 10:12am On May 13, 2019
lucky girl
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2019
Congratulations.

Next pls
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2019
One of the guys in those photos be confusing me undecided
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Yinxies(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2019
Omo baba olowo

Get a simple one page website for your start up business @15k only.zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Gabson001(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2019
He's gradually becoming a man.. Nice one OBO
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Reelmii: 10:28am On May 13, 2019
I noticed Chioma has Never attended any of the kids birthday

or maybe na me never see am sha
but I just feel it helps bonding
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by ibkguy(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2019
For a cheap and good web hosting provider click below
https://sp897.com/tracking/29227/44670

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Rickyuzzy(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2019
IvyGRush:
Still Wonders How this Young Man would have Parents and they can't caution him to get married and stop giving birth to Bastards.

CAN and MURIC
Please what's your take on this "Baby Mama" that has come to stay in the Movie and Music Industry. What are the kids gotten from these set of people called.

You Sir/Ma is an IDIOT the one with caps lock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:00am On May 13, 2019
Baaaaby shark tudoo tudoo tudoo....
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:14am On May 13, 2019
Gforce2019:
How does this picture add up to my hustle today....

Next!

Call Lati
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih I can't wait to be with you at the labour room
Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:23am On May 13, 2019
IvyGRush:

CAN and MURIC

Parents should put ropes on their sons necks to the altar abi?
How do these ladies control pregnancies when sleeping with poor guys?
How come they all meet rich guys the day their ovulation is at its peak?
Most baby mamas don't fall pregnant before and after that child, why?
The ladies trap them with pregnancies because of gains.
If the guy wasn't Davido but a broke ass, I bet she shouldn't have kept it.

1 Like

Re: Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) by IvyGRush: 11:27am On May 13, 2019
Rickyuzzy:

You Sir/Ma is an IDIOT the one with caps lock.

Not Surprised at all.
Just as expected, as your gender says it all.

Sorry, may I ask if you are an Aspirant or already a Heir Apparent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwadwo Safo Welcomes Baby With His New Wife (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Gives Hints On Why His Marriage To Lilian Esoro Failed ? / Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.