Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (72159 Views)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by SemzyNizzle(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Remember the alleged nude pictures that were disseminated by bloggers and social media users of moyo Lawal which she actually posted on her instagram page to promote a make up brand? I guess you can. She apparently just posted again on her instagram now that she wasn’t nude and in her words,

I was not Nude Ya all need to chill especially the hypocrites that I see in bikinis all the time ……..….
Here are the Facts!!! (1) I was not nude neither can you see anything apart from cleavage which you will probably still see from me .Also ofcourse I was terrified have you ever tried to create a nude illusion picture?? I was almost peeing in my pants and trying my best to still make the picture look believable
(2)….My body is 100% natural , how on earth do you compare a natural body to a surgical enhanced body
(3)….Kim k is NOT my Role model , please where have you ever heard me say that?or even write that?? ….I just love how confident kanye is ..knowing his wife will never cheat on him despite her body exposure (becos we know what some always covered up decent wives do)….therefore allowing her do her! (4)… I was not nude as you can obviously see in the picture above ,different posture… I make bold to say, I see literally naked bodies on social media every other day ..either a lingerie or beach or pool or bathroom shoot
(5) ….I need to point out the obvious that I have seen literally every female in bikini ( the ones with the bodies for it ,that is… Even some without) whether before marriage ,some even after …..need I point out “bikini is string pant and bra
(6)…… You have never seen me in a bikini , which means you have actually never even see me as undressed as most females you have seen on social media
(7)……..As for me liking attention ….I laugh in Spanish , am off social media more than am on it ….am indoors more than am outdoors, ..so what were we saying about attention again …like I log out of socialmedia completely!!
(cool…… The casket picture was taken on set of a movie ” The Will” filmed in Owerri last week …i should have used the gold casket though because that one was supershining ….oh ..am being annoying …sorry
(9)……have you ordered any makeup item from ” #Flawlessbeauty byMimi” yet?? (10)……Thank you for letting me break the internet over an illusion!!!
#ML
P.s Bikini (string pant &bra)pic loading

To sum everything up, she’s got a bikini picture loading. Y’all know how hot Moyo Lawal is or do I need to remind you. We’re anticipating the bikini pictures….signed by her fans.

http://gistwriter.com/i-wasnt-nude-yall-need-to-chill-moyo-lawal/

See the photo she's talking about in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4349373/moyo-lawal-poses-nude-moonlighter

1 Share

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by royalamour(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Who cares? If you like open it wide, it is your muscular vulva. tongue

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by smokedfish: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Phat not my thing...
Like them normal and sexy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by verygudbadguy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Your body, not mine.... You can do all you care to do with it. Flaunt it for all the attention in the world.

I am damn too broke to pay attention in this Buhari regime...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Mrphylor09: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by rotormast: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okay.. she was semi-nude
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm. She de use her life joke. Assisting nudity grin grin
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Mrkumareze(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
You were semi nude. Old women go dey misbehave

5 Likes

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by xynerise: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
No one cares...she looks scary

8 Likes

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Macgreat(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
We know
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Boyooosa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Not nude, just unclad. Its true, pictures don't lie.
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Yinxies(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Was anybody complaining? Veseline crew will never mind seeing your nudes daily

6 Likes

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Case closed.
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Ratello: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is that her SEX DOLL VERSION up there? Seems these loud make ups from our celebrities only make them appear like a bionic sex sills about to be "explored" by smart guys

3 Likes

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rubbish and nonsense propaganda lie

Before I marry any lady in Nigeria we must go for endowment test both front and back.

See how fake her surgical operation is

OLOSHO seeking who to destroy

The devil must be your apprentice
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Donald3d(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
angry
Am i the only one who finds this and the other one she shared disgusting ?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by dboy080808(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
do your thing live your life, you don't owe anyone an explanation
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Newpride(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
U lost ur moral hence ur inner eyes are blind and ur brain is malfunctioning.
How there u still have the gut to say u weren't nude.
what do we call it then and what moral and lesson do u want those coming after u learn from it.

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
when you die they all turn to dusts..... so all this one's na fabu
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Earthquake1: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
All these ugly afonja actresses
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by SmartMugu: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Abeg, who know this one? Is she a singer, comedienne, rapper abi wetin this one be? Who be this abeg? Anybody sabi am?

3 Likes

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by sandrahnaub(f): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Uglee
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Enemyofpeace: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Liar! I sawed the photo,she was nuded, very very nuded.

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by fernandooleku(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
HBD to me
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Scarpon(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Her nude her business
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by LZAA: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
SemzyNizzle:
Remember the alleged nude pictures that were disseminated by bloggers and social media users of moyo Lawal which she actually posted on her instagram page to promote a make up brand? I guess you can. She apparently just posted again on her instagram now that she wasn’t nude and in her words,

I was not Nude Ya all need to chill especially the hypocrites that I see in bikinis all the time ……..….
Here are the Facts!!! (1) I was not nude neither can you see anything apart from cleavage which you will probably still see from me .Also ofcourse I was terrified have you ever tried to create a nude illusion picture?? I was almost peeing in my pants and trying my best to still make the picture look believable
(2)….My body is 100% natural , how on earth do you compare a natural body to a surgical enhanced body
(3)….Kim k is NOT my Role model , please where have you ever heard me say that?or even write that?? ….I just love how confident kanye is ..knowing his wife will never cheat on him despite her body exposure (becos we know what some always covered up decent wives do)….therefore allowing her do her! (4)… I was not nude as you can obviously see in the picture above ,different posture… I make bold to say, I see literally naked bodies on social media every other day ..either a lingerie or beach or pool or bathroom shoot
(5) ….I need to point out the obvious that I have seen literally every female in bikini ( the ones with the bodies for it ,that is… Even some without) whether before marriage ,some even after …..need I point out “bikini is string pant and bra
(6)…… You have never seen me in a bikini , which means you have actually never even see me as undressed as most females you have seen on social media
(7)……..As for me liking attention ….I laugh in Spanish , am off social media more than am on it ….am indoors more than am outdoors, ..so what were we saying about attention again …like I log out of socialmedia completely!!
(cool…… The casket picture was taken on set of a movie ” The Will” filmed in Owerri last week …i should have used the gold casket though because that one was supershining ….oh ..am being annoying …sorry
(9)……have you ordered any makeup item from ” #Flawlessbeauty byMimi” yet?? (10)……Thank you for letting me break the internet over an illusion!!!
#ML
P.s Bikini (string pant &bra)pic loading

To sum everything up, she’s got a bikini picture loading. Y’all know how hot Moyo Lawal is or do I need to remind you. We’re anticipating the bikini pictures….signed by her fans.

http://gistwriter.com/i-wasnt-nude-yall-need-to-chill-moyo-lawal/
lmao
why u dy bother explain nah?
i know say na bcuz boiz troll u for ig call u ashi na im make u respond
sha remember say d ppl wey dy troll u dy go xvideos dy watch mia khalifa and pinky
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
this gal ugly tongue
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by DozieInc(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Issorait
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by aguiyi2: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Moyo,do you sincerely believe we care?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.