Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (72173 Views)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by henrixx(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
nude ko nougat 7.0 ni
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by chuckdee4(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
no one cares
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by wink2015(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Whether you NUDE OR you nor NUDE that one nor concern me.

Most of you actors and actresses are just copy-cating the KIM KADASHIAN of the USA.
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by fajob: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Who cares? If you like open it wide, it is your muscular vulva

Registration is on for the following next Training classes With Certification.
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Check my Signature for details
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
sad shocked
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by statrboiTolu(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
smokedfish:
Phat not my thing...
Like them normal and sexy
haha! That means she no normal! She is mad abi! Yaba left is her abode abi! Badt guy!
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by abbeyty(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
nobody cares. please,this man has just been made redundant, he is now looking for a job.

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by no1madman(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
smokedfish:
Phat not my thing...

see fat. .

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by exlinkleads(f): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Story
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Bauer23(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
royalamour:
Who cares? If you like open it wide, it is your musculer vulva. tongue
U can always identify a Medical Student when dey talk... grin wink
No be our concern...

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by SURElee(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why does she look like a sculpted mummy?
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
smokedfish:
Phat not my thing...
shut up fhoolish....I love them gbujoom ...gbujoom Is the sexy for me especially when hitting it and getting that slurpy sounds
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by multiple1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
This ugly bitch. mtcheew!!!. can't do shit even if I am a lesbian. go get some bleeping sense
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Kaycee9242(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Who come dy argue with her? See as she look like statue
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yinxies:
Was anybody complaining? Veseline crew will never mind seeing your nudes daily

Ogbeni go get a life u hear.
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by zyzxx(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Liy consult register your producta

Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Liliyann(f): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
undecided

Iwolomo
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by smokedfish: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
hardwerk:
shut up fhoolish....I love them gbujoom ...gbujoom Is the sexy for me especially when hitting it and getting that slurpy sounds
hihihihiji grin...
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by smokedfish: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
statrboiTolu:
haha! That means she no normal! She is mad abi! Yaba left is her abode abi! Badt guy!
you know as e de be na....we need the one wey we fit turn ryt,left n center
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by smokedfish: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
no1madman:

see fat. .
coman kuku kee me
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
smokedfish:
hihihihiji grin...
you self know say I no lie
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Deckline(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:
No one cares...she looks scary
Like ojuju calabar.
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by mekonglobal(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
undecided No she wasnt nude, she was bare.
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
kpekus
Re: "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot by Kobicove(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.