Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. (6586 Views)

Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most / How Many Facebook "Friends" Have You Got & How Many Do You Know In Person? / Which Nairalander Will You Like To Meet In Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lets know...mine coming soon
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
This thing never reach front page??
oya space 4 sale
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by pasqal09: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Andyblaze, so I can kill him!
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Three7ty9,Danhumprey,Frankysnow,Papindinho

Op no vex,I don already type before I read the instruction..Tenk angry
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
HFOG, seun(lets see who will win in local wrestling), etc.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
pasqal09: Andyblaze, so I can kill him!
ban yourself!!!. rule no. 2 threatening the life of a bonafide nairalande. seun ban him.

1 Like

Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Mskrisx(f): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mr corky
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Liamm(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz wink
cool
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
one
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
One aint enough!!
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by shegxi(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just one? Dats tough o. I wuld love to meet diff people for diff reasons.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by IYIMAN: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
T
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: One aint enough!!
then mention them all.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
if they re more than one...you can mention them.
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne: one
yeah one
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Odilafta: Three7ty9,Danhumprey,Frankysnow,Papindinho

Op no vex,I don already type before I read the instruction..Tenk angry
naughty girl
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
lol..wetin em do u
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by sholay2011(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chaircover/ speedyboi / Tpia grin grin
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mskrisx: Mr corky
***so u can hve taste of him(no pun intended)
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Gee001: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don't have any in mind
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: naughty girl

Tenk angry
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
MzMariah
CuteCynthia
sexyseun
rozzay
MrsBreezy
temigracie (we have been dating for 3yrs tho)
sweettease
DocAdray
dechandel
ShirelleBaby
cocoberry
Tonetonz
freda506
Xtarxhyne
nikkypearl
babycarey
vivaciouzz
mukina2

They are so many of them I can't remember now, I'll update lata

Though I will rum away if they don't have sufficient boobi to feed my obvious eye balls!!! Thanks
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2014

ewu
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Teespice(f): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
ishsoph
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: yeah one
ooops..dey r many jo
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by dechandel(f): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy
U obviously didn't attend your maths class

I wonder when one turned into another figure
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by doctorofgirls(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:
Yungwizzzy
U obviously didn't attend your maths class

I wonder when one turned into another figure
follow back
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by dechandel(f): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
doctorofgirls: follow back
Yes sir
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by doctorofgirls(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:
Yes sir
ok, r u in nigeria now
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by Leetunechi: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
My self undecided
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy: MzMariah
CuteCynthia
sexyseun
rozzay
MrsBreezy
temigracie (we have been dating for 3yrs tho)
sweettease
DocAdray
dechandel
ShirelleBaby
cocoberry
Tonetonz
freda506
Xtarxhyne
nikkypearl
babycarey
vivaciouzz
mukina2

They are so many of them I can't remember now, I'll update lata

Though I will rum away if they don't have sufficient boobi to feed my obvious eye balls!!! Thanks
now a gun is pointed to ur head to select one..just one out of them...who wud be d lucky person
Re: Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. by chibwike(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ooops..dey r many jo
oya lets hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Plastic Surgery Addict Died After Suffering From A Seizure During / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? / AMAZING!!! Nigerian Bride Price Calculator (IGBO Precisely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.