Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (54478 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by lenny12(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sunexy:
I will notice her age even at night with the make up
,like Seriously
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by phemswag: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2018
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
I don't understand those that have issues with people that makeup. Everyone deserves to look beautiful whichever way they choose. Your idea of beauty may not match someone else's but that's why it's their life not yours. Do with your face what you want let them do with their face what they want. C'est finit.

I
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by jbblues24(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is nice work!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.