Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) (41785 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by mighty2: 1:43pm On May 31, 2018
Again, Nigerians have questioned the expertise of make-up artistes in Nigeria who are now capable of transforming a black person to a white person with their tools and skills.
This young lady with albinism has apparently being transformed into a 'beauty queen' with the expertise of a make-up company identified as Beauty Empire.
The company's work has failed to gain much acceptance on social media as netizens have decribed it as fraudulent.
Popular commenters believe the work is deceitful as a man deserves to have a vivid knowledge of the looks for the woman he is falling in love with.
Anyways, Beauty Empire has been able to make a bold statement with this unbelievable make-up transformation.

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/this-make-up-transformation-of-an-albino-woman-will-shock-you-photos.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 1:45pm On May 31, 2018
Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2018
Im not shocked..

I Hail her makeup artist for having such wonderful magic wink

33 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by pemiakd: 2:02pm On May 31, 2018
Make-up of life

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by princepee: 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
Oh boi fear make up artists! This is pure art, transformed transmission.

27 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by GistGenetor: 3:02pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
What's the essence of all this excess heavy make up when you cannot enter a swimming pool to have a nice time?

Wetin consaen me sef?!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Treasure1919(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
Kai!!!!!
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by kaen1317: 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
woman and make-up. i prefer them natural
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
SEEN
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
Fear makeup artists!
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Akeos(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
make up go soon turn witch to angel soon...
wetin i know sef
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Check my signature if you like to make money through ads.

1. Click the link

2. Register

3. Click the advert area

4. Earn 10cent on each clicks

Its that easy grin(
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by kaen1317: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
open your eye make we see na. ok no make-up for eye
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by iamprofralph: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
This is deceit, I wont forgive the doer of this act

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by tokrizy: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
eww which kind wahala b dis make up of a tin na..i hardly talk to girls i meet in occasions especially wedding..because of their make ups ..lata nw u go arrrange 4 meet up den u go see say na jennifer u chike but na WALIYAT go come appear

6 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by okuneddie(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
I just know the reason why i don't like ladies that wear make up and make up artist

We can't be castigating yahoo boys, scammers, 419 and leave make up artist to go free.....That's bad na

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Cr7sBabe(f): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Guys don enter amm
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by niqqa(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Transformation, I mean transmission of the, I mean transmitted of, I mean

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by ViaFast: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Once water wash the makeup away you will just hate her
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
I wonder hw she will look.. early hours n the morning......

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by bobokeshington: 3:04pm On May 31, 2018
Makeup artists no go make heaven I swear...

Ahn ahn this one pass transformation o...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by divinespark: 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmm!!! There is nothing impossible. Yes, it is a truism. Are you interested in making staggering amount of money through export business? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by CarrilT(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
So if I met this woman with make up on now....imagine what I will do when I eventually see her without make up? I'll be like....sorry who are you?
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
Makeup artists will not make heaven shocked imagine me getting to know her after this do over

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
What is the definition of fraud? Females, please answer me
Re: Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) by NLbully(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
STFU why is the lip size different undecided

Scammer want to be scamming scammer angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.