Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. (638 Views)

Five Important Tips For Any Youth That Wishes To Prosper In Their Business!!! / One Youth That Believes Nigeria Is A Workable Entity / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by DBS4lyf: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
If you are in a rural area where there's no bank, or mean of transaction please indicate here!!! Pls tell us the cost of transportion to the nearest bank.

Your Location Details:

State:...........

City:............

LGA:............

cost of transportation to the nearest bank........

TOGETHER WE CAN SOLVE OUR THIS PROBLEM.
Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Are you now CBN?
Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by MetroBaba1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
dingbang:
Are you now CBN?

You Dey Mind Am

Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by IME1: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hope op is not going to suggest POS because that entails having loads of cash on you.

I'm in this situation indirectly and need suggestions
Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by DBS4lyf: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Please if you have any location, then tell us d place and the cat of transportation to the nearest bank. You can partner with us if we choose your location. This an opportunity for all Nigerian youth to make millions of naira.
Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by tafiya: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Gauraka in tafa local govt niger state.
Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by DBS4lyf: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Drop your contact or check my signature and send me your phone number, so you can partner with us.
tafiya:
Gauraka in tafa local govt niger state.
Re: ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT WANT TO MAKE MILLIONS SHOULD ENTER HERE. by Dera25(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omor in Ayamelum local government area of Anambra state, cost to nearest Bank is 500h. My contact is 08035546863 preferably whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Am Ready To Buy Your Fresh Steemit Account For $0.5 / Your Business Advice Needed / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.