Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 (812 Views)

Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by Jamesugbes(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Notice: if you know this man, please report him to the police. His pictures are added to this post.

A man named Abraham Musa, who have been scaming people on deals. scammed me of 27,000. I saw his advert on deals.jumia, I contacted him he said I should send the money, since I sent the amount, he refused to pick my calls. His phone number is +2348146246145.
Musa son a bitch, an idiotic material, a scammer, a bastardized ignoramus, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FOLISH THINKING,I KNOW WHOM
YOU ARE. YOU ARE JUST
CONFUSED, IDIOT, FOUL LIKE YOU. Mohammed Musa you are a bastard dog. you are a very stupid man, you think as you have scamming people that every thing will just be hidden, one day your hidden room shall be revealed and opened to every one to see.
Jumia take note, this man is using jumia to steal,
Musa, people like you are the sole reason why God no longer communicate with human this days.
God will punish you.
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2 please move this to the front page.

1 Share

Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by opomulero101(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sorry bro i feel ur pain sowwie. By the way which format did he use to scam U Remember a problem shared is half solved
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by Jamesugbes(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jamesugbes:
Notice: if you know this man, please report him to the police. His pictures are added to this post.

A man named Abraham Musa, who have been scaming people on deals. scammed me of 27,000. I saw his advert on deals.jumia, I contacted him he said I should send the money, since I sent the amount, he refused to pick my calls. His phone number is +2348146246145.
Musa son a bitch, an idiotic material, a scammer, a bastardized ignoramus, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FOLISH THINKING,I KNOW WHOM
YOU ARE. YOU ARE JUST
CONFUSED, IDIOT, FOUL LIKE YOU. Mohammed Musa you are a bastard dog. you are a very stupid man, you think as you have scamming people that every thing will just be hidden, one day your hidden room shall be revealed and opened to every one to see.
Jumia take note, this man is using jumia to steal,
Musa, people like you are the sole reason why God no longer communicate with human this days. Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2 please move to the front page.
God will punish you.
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by Greatzeus(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
If we ask questions now,you will see that there is greed somewhere among the reasons op was scammed.
Any deals done on Jumia payed to Jumia,so I don't get you paying someone personally. The person you have never met,don't know his office or anything,just sent him money like that. So wise of you.
Now that you have brought it to Nairaland,we will all go out and arrest him for you ok angry
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by heendrix(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Greatzeus:
If we ask questions now,you will see that there is greed somewhere among the reasons op was scammed.
Any deals done on Jumia payed to Jumia,so I don't get you paying someone personally. The person you have never met,don't know his office or anything,just sent him money like that. So wise of you.
Now that you have brought it to Nairaland,we will all go out and! arrest him for you ok angry

Lmao I cant stop laughing lol
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by timibare(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2018
Hausa man dupe you, en u can write it here!!!! Ur a fool ooh, a big fool
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by Jamesugbes(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2021
opomulero101:
Sorry bro i feel ur pain sowwie.
By the way which format did he use to scam U
Remember a problem shared is half solved
Through deals.jumia
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by patorial(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
Re: A Man Scammed And Stole My 27,000 by Disclaimer12: 7:33am On May 11, 2021
Can't u see the name tag on the custom uniform is different from the name of the person u claimed scammed U? Didn't something tells u that the man uses someone's pictures and just generate any name for the aim of scamming! Have u seen a scammer that uses his real name and picture before? Better delete the innocent man picture u posted there before getting into more troubles

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Boyfriend With Samurai Sword And Calls Police On Herself / Photos Of 58 Yr-old- Man Who Defiled 12-yr Old Girl / 10 Primary School Students Allegedly Caught Engaging In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.