Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) (22928 Views)

Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by IamHeWrites: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Charles Awuzie, a South Africa-based Nigerian Pastor took to his official Facebook page to share the story he received in his inbox from a man who was scammed by a Prophet identified as Solomon Oziegbe, all in the name of sowing seed.

According to the victim, the Prophet scammed him out of the money he had earlier planned to use and build a house for his mother who lives in a mud house in his hometown and also from the money he had set aside for his traveling allowance as he was already expecting his Germany visa.

Read the victim's ordeal below;

'I have been scammed by one prophet Solomon oziegbe to the tune of about 10 million naira within the space of just a year all in the name of seed sowing and prophetic prayers. Sir the latest amount that got me awake was the last 3million naira he collected from me out of coercion.

At about April 2018, i had a balance of 5million naira in my account which a major part was to build a two bedroom apartment for my mom in my home town and the balance set aside as my basic travelling allowance as i was expecting my visa to Germany few months from that time.

I decided to share with the prophet and he asked me to make the move, but a week later, he changed and asked that i sow the money it became a battle for me and my wife because i have already informed my mom that I'm coming home to build for her since its a matter of urgency.

Sir, after much persuasion from the prophet i had to bargain with him to allow me sow 2million naira but he insisted i sow 3million as that is an instruction from God. I was so devastated. But did the sowing anyway. My pain is that till now my mom still stays in that mud house which can fall anytime i still don't have money to complete the house till now.

I angrily told the prophet that i feel used and needed an urgent refund but all i got was threat of never to think of collecting back a seed from a prophet of his kind as it is so dangerous., after much disturbance from me, he decided to give me 200k and an old rickety pajero jeep which is not worth 300k till this moment, the vehicle is still packed because i can't find buyer. Sir Charles please i need your assistance.

I've watched you help scammed brothers and sisters in Christ recover their money from these money conscious prophets. This has even changed my total mindset about Christianity... For 2months Now I've not stepped into a church because of this experience....

I need help to recover my money at least the last 3million. God bless you sir"

According to Charles Awuzie, the man who the Victim narrates his ordeal to, the below was his response after reading the Victim's ordeal;

Me: I need evidence.

Victim: Sends Screenshots as reproduced here...

Me: We need to do something to help this brother. Please take time to see the screenshots. I will soon publish the pictures and phone numbers of the prophet after contacting him.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/571782/man-cries-out-after-he-was-scammed-of-n10m-by-a-prophet-screenshots/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by PMBuhariGCFR: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Vote for me on Saturday. Maga.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by khallebb(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Trust no one including yourself. Period!
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Administration1: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
HE IS AN IDIOT

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Mysociallife: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
The guy deserves it. Mumu

Read my signature guys... smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Ogaga87(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
I'm speechless
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Twenty47(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hian!!
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Prophet scammer......Odiegwu!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Baawaa(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
The two of you are fools

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by jennyswtie: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nawaooo. When I warn people to stop attending all these mushroom churches, they won't hear

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Zzyy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol...mugu fall guy man chop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by OluwasureGig: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
like for Atiku aguero abubakar and share for buhari Daura

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by blaise00700(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
If you believe this, you have also been scammed grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Maxi3k(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Some people have taking sowing seed as a hobby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by chloride6: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need instruction from God to build a house for your mother?

You have seen instruction...

Why are you complaining?

grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by AllenSpencer: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
The pastor that scammed him is a dullard

Idiot should have proceeded to use the fool for money rituals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by goldenceo1: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Scam prophets Everywhere. One of the many reason while I celebrate been a Catholic. No time for one on one prophesy in the name of seeing vision...

4 Likes

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by LisaAnne(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
wtf

1 Like

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Larryfest(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmm..please let nobody blame the "man of god" abeg cos na jeje him dey you go table your matter for him front so you deserved what you got..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by noble71(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Millz404(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
He sowed the a tree not a seed

Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by noble71(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin shocked
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Vote for me on Saturday. Maga.
shut up
Re: Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) by Muscomide: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
The pastor that scammed him is a dullard

Idiot should have proceeded to use the fool for money rituals.

Guy, your own wickedness na follow come o. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 3 Cousins In Nasarawa / Ekiti Boys Accused Of Stealing Eye Drops For Their Father Released From Prison / 45-year-old Father Rapes Daughter, 11, In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.