Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

“i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says (643 Views)

Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others / HISTORY: Who Still Remembered Prophet Eddie, That Was Beheaded Bakassi Boys. / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by markode777: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan strange and self-acclaimed prophet, Nabii Yohana who has 39 wives has claimed he is the return of John the Baptist

The so-called prophet who has already lost three wives to death has 103 children and 232 grandchildren.

“God chooses these wives for me. I have never dated any of them but God brings them to me,” he said. “And according to God’s word, I’m supposed to marry up to 48 wives so that I don’t commit adultery,” says the man who has never shaved since birth.

Nabii who doesn't eat meat and is strictly a vegetarian has 5 homes and also revealed his wives cooks bitter vegetable for him.

Originally born Ronald Nakalila Wanyama, Nabii claims that he is the reincarnated John the Baptist.

“I am John the Baptist who was beheaded. I lived as a white man in the US and now Africa where I’ll live for 280 years,” he said, adding that, “According to the prophecy God gave me, I will die but resurrect and live for another 2,700 years.”

Nabii claims that he is on a mission to, “Save mankind from corruption, homosexuality and bad governance. I am the way, the truth and the last prophet sent by God.”

The prophets claims the current bible is outdated and has revised the bible to suit his mission on earth.

“My bible will be unveiled on April 23 at my Muungano Church of Holy Spirit for All Nations at Nandolia village in Bungoma,” he said.

“President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto will be the chief guests during the launch because we want them to give us money for printing many books to be distributed countrywide,” he said.

The self-acclaimed Prophet who also prays for the sick and claims to resurrect the dead, has prayer seekers ranging from politicians to top government officials.

“I bring back the dead by jumping over them three times,” he said. To heal the sick, “I step on them and they receive their healing.”

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-am-john-baptist-who-was-beheaded-self.html

Re: “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by Baawaa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Who give him spare head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2018
so u mean John the Baptist is now a Kenya grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by Raddie(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2018
what sort of weed species exactly do they plant out there?
Re: “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by terrezo2002(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2018
John the Baptist ate honey and wild locust. He had no wife. Fasted almost all his life. He came as a fore runner of Jesus Christ.
But who is this one now. False prophets these days claim anything. They claim to be God, Jesus, prophet this, prophet that, but their lifestyle is appalling.

1 Like

Re: “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by Richirich713: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Another false prophet...

1 Like

Re: “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says by Emmytes(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Tell them John

They won't believe you but they believe a Jewish carpenter died to save them from their sin. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Blood And Host Came Out From Rev. Sister’s Eyes And Mouth In Enugu State. / Is Disfellowshipping Practiced By Jehovah's Witnesses Loving Or Wicked? / Re:rccg Pastor Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.