Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template (1145 Views)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. / I Need A Cargo And Logistics Wordpress Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
I will help you to convert any html template to a wordpress theme for a token
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by christ007(m): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Can you make a wedsite for me
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2018
christ007:
Can you make a wedsite for me
Yea, What type of website?
Don't deal with that dude.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by akinjuly77(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hi, No one is deceiving anyone here. If you are interested in taking a looking at my clients case studies. You can contact me smiley

I understand you feel insecure that the model will contact me instead of you right? That does not mean you should say am deceiving him, can you tell me where have deceived you before?
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
akinjuly77:
Hi, No one is deceiving anyone here. If you are interested in taking a looking at my clients case studies. You can contact me smiley

I understand you feel insecure that the model will contact me instead of you right? That does not mean you should say am deceiving him, can you tell me where have deceived you before?
I think you miss understand me, Why are you replying a client who asked me a question?
You should just go and create your thread and deal with your clients there, not disturbing my clients here.
My 1 cent wink
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by Emeka71(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
davinchecodes:
How about on www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Emeka71:
How about on www.9jatotalfacts.
Do they allow you to upload a theme in ?
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by Emeka71(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
davinchecodes:

Do they allow you to upload a theme in ?
I don't think so; you can only use thier provided theme ; except you upgrade your site.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emeka71:
I don't think so; you can only use thier provided theme ; except you upgrade your site.
Can you Move to a selfhosted wordpress?
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by Emeka71(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
davinchecodes:

Can you Move to a selfhosted wordpress?
Yes; but that would be on wordpress.org
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Emeka71:
Yes; but that would be on wordpress.org
If you can, then i can build a theme for you.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by Emeka71(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
davinchecodes:
If you can, then i can build a theme for you.
Okay but I'm not ready yet.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Emeka71:
Okay but I'm not ready yet.
No prob, Any time you are ready
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by Emeka71(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
davinchecodes:
No prob, Any time you are ready
Okay then.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Emeka71:
Okay then.
Okay bro
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2018
davinchecodes:

Can you convert [url]questechie.com[/url] theme for WordPress?
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by shineforthmedia: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2018
questechie:

i can help you convert it to wordpress theme contact me on (0 7 0 5 1 1 5 7 3 8 5) whatsapp only
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
questechie:

Am taking a look , A moment.
Re: Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template by davinchecodes(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
questechie:

yea, I can

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! / Verified America Adsense With 26 Dollar For Sale / Hack/track Any Mobile Device Details Using SS7 Attack,SS7 Tools & Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.