Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Between My Means And My Marriage - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Between My Means And My Marriage (590 Views)

The Correct Tawassul (means Of Nearness To Allaah) And Its Types / What Does My Name Means?monsuru / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between My Means And My Marriage by xamphara: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2010
My friend Awwal met this slim lady from Edo, evrything his dream gal, she is very sound about her rekigion, so she told him if he wanted anything special and he answered that he had wanted to apply for the post of a "HUSBAND", She was lyk, he has to resume work immediately, they both love each other, she doesn't bliv in long courtship, and he was in his final year in Ekiti, how on earth can he convince her to wait, knowing that there is no much means for him to keep a wyf, but he lyks her lyk crazy
Re: Between My Means And My Marriage by ronkeenuf(f): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
If she is as sound as you say she is in Islam, then she should understand except she is willing and able to sponsor the marriage until your friend is able to.

(1) (Reply)

For The Muslim Families (young And Old) / What Is The Islam Perspective On The Freemason Thing? / A Muslim Devoteeā€™s Question About Human Incarnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.