Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance (1250 Views)

FG Increases Corps Members’ Allowance To N30,000 / Finally NYSC Speaks On When Corps Members’ Allowance Will Be Increased / Cross River Govt. Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by daGUVNOR(m): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2018
Enugu State Government has announced increase in the allowance for National Youth Service Corps ( NYSC ) members serving in primary healthcare facilities in rural areas in the state.

The Commissioner for Information, Mr Ogbuagu Anikwe, announced this in Enugu on Wednesday while briefing newsmen on the outcome of the State Executive Council meeting.

Anikwe said that medical doctors serving in hospitals in rural areas would henceforth receive N30, 000 monthly from the state government as against N3, 800 being given to them currently.

Similarly, he said, pharmacists, nurses, radiographers, laboratory scientists and statisticians would continue reading
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by EngrMcDon(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2018
3800 before? I don't believe this. Thank God for the improvement though

Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by 9jaown(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2018
EngrMcDon:
3800 before? I don't believe this. Thank God for the improvement though
they will still hold salaries

Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by daGUVNOR(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2018
9jaown:
they will still hold salaries
I doubt that
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by 9jaown(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2018
daGUVNOR:
I doubt that
smalls
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by daGUVNOR(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
9jaown:
smalls
I hear
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by Vectordviper22: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Wow!
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by daGUVNOR(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Vectordviper22:
Wow!
yeah
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by Dface2: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Work As A Campus/Sales Rep And Earn Massive Income Daily!

See full details here: https://www.nairaland.com/4390565/work-campus-sales-rep-earn
Re: See The State That Increases NYSC Members’ Allowance by daGUVNOR(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2018
Dface2:
Work As A Campus/Sales Rep And Earn Massive Income Daily!

See full details here: https://www.nairaland.com/4390565/work-campus-sales-rep-earn
were dey do u Abi

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife / ACU Student Dies In Auto Crash After Her Graduation Thanksgiving / JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.