Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife (1250 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by tolamio: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
The wife of OAU lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele the male voice in the leaked sex-for-mark audio which emanated from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife on Monday, has denied the allegations against him, saying the devil is out to tarnish her husband’s reputation.
The professor who is a clergyman at the Anglican Diocese of Ife, Osun State, was caught in a recorded phone conversation, demanding five rounds of sex from a female student before she can pass his course.
PremiumTimes had a chat with some of his church members who expressed shock at the development. One of the church members said they went to the professor’s house immediately the news broke on social media and met his wife who blamed the devil.
”When we heard the news, some of us were surprised. We were at his house very early this (Tuesday) morning but only met his wife who said the devil is at work to soil the name of her husband,” he said
A cleric in the church who simply identified himself as Reverend Adeola said:
“Although, the voice I heard is that of Reverend Akindele, I doubt he can do that. I’m not in best position to speak. But what I can say for free is that I know him to be a man of God, generous and easy going.”
Another church member said there will be no need for a computer test on the leaked audio as the voice is definitely that of the professor.
”There is no need for any computer to test the voice. The voice in the leaked audio is exactly that of Reverend Richard Akindele. However, the man is too gentle for such act. The lady purposely set him up.” he said
The Congress of University Academics at the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile Ife, Osun State have called for investigation of the alleged randy lecturer of the institution who was caught on tape requesting for sex from one of his females students in exchange of marks. the

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Thimmoh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which Devil? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Lomprico2: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
No! The Modafucker soiled his own name by allowing his dick reason for him. The Devil had no bizz with this.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
What kind of devil? Can you identify the cloth he used to deceive your husband?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Kingpee2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
The devil was alone till the very moment your husband paid him a visit,the deed has be done already ,so because he is a reverend father now means he can’t do such ,abi it is even men of his caliber that has such ability the most ...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by HallaDaTruth: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
D HUSBAND IS THE DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by HigherEd: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by IdeyFindWife: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:
What kind of devil? Can you identify the cloth he used to deceive your husband?.

The Answers to your Question
1a. The kinda devil that resides between randy prof's pants ( botanical name: Randiproficus Profecockficus)
1b. it had a brain of its own that overshadowed all the professorial intellect to walk him right into the trap against all commonsense & decency

2a. We are not privy to the information but we have reason to infer the cloth that devil wore was one of those extra-ribbed superthin condoms common in the South West of Ng as at the time.

Any more questions grin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

The Answers to your Question
1a. The kinda devil that resides between randy prof's pants ( botanical name: Randiproficus Profecockficus)
1b. it had a brain of its own that overshadowed all the professorial intellect to walk him right onto the two against all commonsense & decency

2a. We are not privy to the information but we have reason to infer the cloth that devil wore was one of those extra-ribbed superthin condoms common in the South West of Ng as at the time.

Any more questions grin?
Hahaaaaaaaaa
Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2018
The Devil singing: You can put the blame on me........I ll take the blame from you.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by SOFTENGR: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Madam your Husband is a Devil himself. So the devil can tarnish him the way he wants.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Kingsley1000(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2018
THE STUPID SLAY QUEEN SHOULD BE EXPELLED...YOU SCORE 30/100 AND U WANT TO LURE PROF INTO SEX....these are the ladies u see in the night clubs,brothel,most of them cohabit with their boyfriends off campus...if u cant do the man's bidding kindly repeat the course.most guys pay huge amount of money,some were forced to sleep with female lecturers,none of them complained

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THE STUPID SLAY QUEEN SHOULD BE EXPELLED...YOU SCORE 30/100 AND U WANT TO LURE PROF INTO SEX....these are the ladies u see in the night clubs,brothel,most of them cohabit with their boyfriends off campus...if u cant do the man's bidding kindly repeat the course.most guys pay huge amount of money,some were forced to sleep with female lecturers,none of them complained
Who are you?
And where are you from?
Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Kingsley1000(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Brinebryne:
Who are you? And where are you from?
Sorry,i don't engage kids in a conversation
Re: Sex Scandal: The Devil Wants To Soil My Husband -says OAU Lecturer's Wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Sorry,i don't engage kids in a conversation
how old are you

(1) (Reply)

ACU Student Dies In Auto Crash After Her Graduation Thanksgiving / JAMB Notifies Candidates Of Points Deduction For Malpractice / Another Jambite Attempts To Drink Sniper And Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.