Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died (1206 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by 2morogobeta(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2018
And how you coped the please

I need it.
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by Memories12411: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
You need it for what? I want to believe your parents are alive and you want to kill them that's why you are looking for commonest way from statistics. I'm suspecting you ooo.
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by alex81(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Need it for what
Vivian u hv to stop asking unnecessary questions on nl
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by stainless239(f): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by Donald3d(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2018
You complained in one of your post and I gave a detailed history of my life and motivated you(Something I have never done before , because of privacy).
You can't keep holding yourself to ransom because of the things you are going through or you may be have gone through.
You have to decide to be happy, and take the decision seriously, there are people who have gone through and going through far worse situations(like me as I told you in one of your posts).
Stay around people who make you happy, go out , get a new hobby, change location, do something you love, it would take your mind off your mom.
I know its hard, but you can overcome the pain.Remember I have gone through something similar as I told you.
Your life is the way you make it .I implore you to make a conscious decision to be happy today, if not for yourself , do it for your brothers and your dad.I pray his health improves .
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2018
alex81:
Need it for what

I guess she needs it for closure.
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by Atk1nson(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2018
alex81:
Need it for what

The girl clearly has mental issues. She is alway seeking sympathy check her previous threads.

Madam pls relocate to Nigeria, you'll find the sympathy you desire here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
The girl is depressed. OP, change your location for a while, be around people that will help you forget what happened, follow your passion
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by enoqueen: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
You again

If person answer you now, you go still ask am another question like why did they die
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2018
2morogobeta:

I need it.
my father died in 1997, i was only seven yrs at that time, and to make matter worse, he died on my birthday, he was a chain smoker and that contributated to his untimely death....

then the following year my mum became sick, when she was taking to the hospital the doctor said that she should nt do any hectic job, bt there was no way she will stop working,

so in the year 2000 my mum also died, i was in primary 4 at that time and i was 10 yrs also at that time..

since then it has nt really been easy bt i still thank God almighty for nt allowing me to commit sucide..
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2018
2morogobeta:

I need it.
my father died in 1997, i was only seven yrs at that time, and to make matter worse, he died on my birthday, he was a chain smoker and that contributated to his untimely death....

then the following year my mum became sick, when she was taking to the hospital the doctor said that she should nt do any hectic job, bt there was no way she will stop working,

so in the year 2000 my mum also died, i was in primary 4 at that time and i was 10 yrs also at that time..

since then it has nt really been easy bt i still thank God almighty for nt allowing me to commit sucide.....
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by dingbang(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
2morogobeta:

I need it.
where do you reside?
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by 2morogobeta(f): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
scotland and you
dingbang:
where do you reside?
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by dingbang(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
2morogobeta:
scotland and you
Nigeria.. I see your posts. What's the problem?
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by 2morogobeta(f): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
dingbang:
Nigeria.. I see your posts. What's the problem?

my life is a mess.

me who once had bright future is now living hell
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by ahnie: 2:15am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

my life is a mess.

You sure needs serious help Asap!
Re: Tell Me Your Story Of How Your Parents Or Parent Died by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

my life is a mess.

so who do you live with?

(1) (Reply)

A Celebration Of “marriage”! Holding It Up Or Down. / Need Help In Completing G.C.E And Tutorial Fees / Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.