Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" (16506 Views)

Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) / "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by muckross(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerian music producer and singer "samklef" has taken to his twitter page to reveal that God saved him from food poisoning yesterday.

Though the singer don't later reveal who try to poison him.

He Tweeted:

"God is great he saved me from food poisoning yesterday"

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/god-saved-me-from-food-poisoning.html

1 Share

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by samojay20(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Somebody shout hallelujah
Finally made FTC today... Shout out goes to lala my fav mod the snake lover.. To seun for creating this wonderful platform.. To my family friends.. And to those who will start quoting me and start spewing trash.. Peace out ya'll

6 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by tukdi: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2018
How did you know, did anybody confess to it? undecided
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Maria100(f): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Thank God for his life......Jeeeeez....we don't want to hear any bad news this weekend.....reflecting on how ebony died cry cry cry
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by sunnysunny69(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Attention seeker sharing irrelevant post, this man too na celibity for naija ?

7 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by aleeyus(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
ok
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
How?

Did anybody die after eating the said food, did your village people come to beg you, did your ex post RIP after giving you the food, did your dog die after eating the food? Because I no understand..

Or your trying to let us know the beans was over preserved with chemicals and you found out after the aroma is filled with sniper/kerosene smell.. Thank God for your life sha, because you for sheet tire..

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by BruzMoney(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
This burnt head wants to trend by force, na u dem wire ur money, na u dem wan poison.

1 Like

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Femocher(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
thank God
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by NwaAmaikpe: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

God is really merciful if he will save someone as worthless as Samklef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by lathrowinger: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
nor mind ma guy. As e be say musicians dey produce music everyday, showing dancing skill everyminutes. my guy sef nor jez one relax and kept somewhere. He jez come our with another strategies hoping we go fall Maga. who know u sef. wetin u dey sing. my guy wan trend by force. #hanorfitlaugh# shocked

1 Like

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Attention seeking...... Trying to force been relevant, again.....

When last did he produce a hit?
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by niyiforeal(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2018
angry who was trying to poison you, maybe your flatmates
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by donshaddow(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2018
That guy on the first post! No one even quoted or like or share his post sef! Sorry dude.
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by buygala(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2018
nice
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by gegee(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2018
tukdi:
How did you know, did anybody confess to it? undecided
oga this food poisoning no be d one wey patiance uzokwo go put something inside person food for Nigerian film o

4 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by oluwasegun007(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2018
y is he not explicit na.....food poisoning can Also mean consuming poorly prepared meal

so if it d other one, tell us wu did.
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

welcome back bro...

As usual, you never fail to disappoint

5 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by gbemoh: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2018
BruzMoney:
This burnt head wants to trend by force, na u dem wire ur money, na u dem wan poison.

Lol food poisoning is not juju ooo....basically happens through preparation and preservation of food ate.

Got it � ??

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by kingsaif(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
who wan kill person wen no get career?
him career don die village pipu wan stil kill jam join...chaii!!!!
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by lifestyle1(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by DONADAMS(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2018
anything to be in the news...thank God for you..if it's true!
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by DONADAMS(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Bonjoro: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Attention seeker sharing irrelevant post, this man too na celibity for naija ?

The poster never call him celebrity
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Bennycollins: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2018
I don't get it, food poisoning doesn't mean that someone put poison in his food. Did God save you from being poisoned or from eating contaminated food.
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by femi4: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Samklef noni
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na now I know why them dey ban you. For your miserable and bitter life you can never be on samklef's level. I used to be among people asking for your release from ban prison but now I know you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Macnnoli4(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Bad Food,i guess.He must have a sharp eye.
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2018
what does food poisoning means? undecided
Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by abbaapple: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2018
michael142:

Na now I know why them dey ban you. For your miserable and bitter life you can never be on samklef's level. I used to be among people asking for your release from ban prison but now I know you are mad

grin

Taught as much the mofo was ban for almost a month or 2!

1 Like

Re: Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday" by DedeNkem: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2018
No imaginary god helped you. The poison wasn't strong enough to kill you.

And most Nigerians have no clue that not all food poisoning is caused by someone trying to kill you!

There's something called Allergy. Some people die for unknowingly consuming food they're allergic to. And some survive.

Example, I eat nkwobi once in while never had any issue. But one day I went to a new joint with my friends and we all ate the same nkwobi. I vomited twice, constipated for three solid days and nothing happened to my friends.

I later realized the joint added something I've not eaten before and I didn't know I was allergic to.

To some people they would accuse their friends for murder attempt. In Nigerian when someone dies from sickness they start looking for who to accuse! Terrible mentality!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Davido And Olamide's Video Shoot In Miami / 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics) / Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.