Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Punishment Of Junior Pastors In Front Of Members, Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Punishment Of Junior Pastors In Front Of Members, Right Or Wrong? (754 Views)

6 Types Of Members You Find In The Church / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punishment Of Junior Pastors In Front Of Members, Right Or Wrong? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Just like i was asked by one of my lecturers, Is it ok to flight off an active employee who defaults its duty when rules and regulations has already been made among the top management?
But this case is different entirely, A senior pastor punishing a junior pastor in front of other members what do you think?

Re: Punishment Of Junior Pastors In Front Of Members, Right Or Wrong? by friendlyadvice: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2018
grin he be like kneel before the lord, close your eyes like in prayer and raise your hands to the heavens, seun bring me the holy cane

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Buchi And Majek Fashek Attends Church Service / . / One MAN Cannot Take The Guilt Of All MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.