Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** (2320 Views)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by swaezy123: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
We all remember some days back, a young girl @Symply_Tacha who happens to be the same girl that rejected a guy's engagement in a mall, drew Davido's logo on her body declaring her undying love for him??

Days after she rejected an engagement, the same guy who proposed to her came out to complain about how she didn't pay him complete for the deal they had. And something similar just happened with the tattoo.

Well it all happens that the artist who drew the tattoo on her has leaked a chat where he called her a broke b**** and how she is chasing cheap fame. He also exposed how she has been begging him for 3 months to get the tattoo done and how she couldn't pay the supposed price but instead she charged him 50k to put his Instagram handle on the post. Lol.

Is this really the length @Symply_Tacha is willing to go to achieve fame?? Who knows What she will do next. See picture below:

See more gossips from source https://zaxclusive.com

Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by swaezy123: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Girls and how they chase cheap fame
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by josh123(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Bitches will always bitch around its in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by ladeb: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2018
hahahaha s**t got wield
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by swaezy123: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
People even forgot she was the one who pulled the engagement ring stunt cheesy
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Skepticus: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2018
Somehow, this bitch that should be gagged and kicked out of the news is getting her desired "fame"

I see her becoming a trending "celebrity" soon.
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by yungmoney447(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Kasala don burst.

the way female bankers explain account opening is so sexy.they will be like.I will open it for you just put something Inside big or small.put watin?
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Franzee(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Wait for Gods time to blow unless yu end up niggax dissing u lik dis
visit www.4boxmedia.com for official free music promotion
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Faithie12: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2018
I'm expecting her in school to come write her endless carryover courses instead of fooling around. Common SOS department 4years course she's been there for 7years now yet won't let the internet sleep...SMH

Empty beauty.
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Faithie12: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Someone's future wife �

1 Like

Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by mexxmoney: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Just another empty headed slay Queen with nothing to offer but her stinking P

1 Like

Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Faithie12:
I'm expecting her in school to come write her endless carryover courses instead of fooling around. Common SOS department 4years course she's been there for 7years now yet won't let the internet sleep...SMH

Empty beauty.
so you know her?
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Faithie12: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Yes oh. She claimed to have finished from my school here in Port Harcourt when I was in 1st year but now I'm in 3rd year ohh my sister is yet to graduate or convocate with others.
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Chinachriss(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Faithie12:
Yes oh. She claimed to have finished from my school here in Port Harcourt when I was in 1st year but now I'm in 3rd year ohh my sister is yet to graduate or convocate with others.
Must you say all these? What do you derive at heaping shame on others? This is very bad.
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by LieutenantBOBO: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Faithie12:

Empty beauty.

I doubt that...

Because with what I've read about her so far, I won't be surprised if she offers herself to the lecturer to clear her papers or goes around sorting them.
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by LifeDrama: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
The girl, Davido and the artist they are all mad!!!

Davido is king of attention smiley the artist too want to get cheap fame grin

1 Like

Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by swaezy123: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lol. Funny people
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by lillivanila: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lol, I really don't know wat is there to gain.
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by Maria100(f): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grabs popcorn....Please shift for me....cross legs and watching the drama..... grin grin grin Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Artist Who Drew Tattoo On Davido's Female Fans Body Calls Her A Broke B**** by consultancy: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

I doubt that...

Because with what I've read about her so far, I won't be surprised if she offers herself to the lecturer to clear her papers or goes around sorting them.

not every lecturer is available for sorting or is a sex freak....

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Workers Excited To Meet Teddy A & Bambam As The Bank Host Them(pix / I Will Marry Kiss Daniel- Chidinma / Rapper, M.I Abaga, Shares Rare Love-Up Photo With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.