Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait (67673 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by TMSMedia: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
"Why The Rich Run From The Poor": The Artist Who Drew Blessing Okoro's Portrait (Photos)

Blessing Okoro has shared her chat with an artist who did a portrait of her then asked for a huge sum when she offered to buy it from her, IGBERETV reports.

The "relationship therapist" said the "random fan" drew her and shared it on Instagram story and she asked the fan to frame it and send it to her.

She explained that the fan then framed the photo and demanded N120K from her.

Sharing her chats with the fan, Blessing said this is the reason the rich run from the poor because they are always trying to rip them off.

See their chats and Blessing's caption on the matter below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYjYWZ7NqO2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

'Let us judge this matter
So a random fan drew me, put it in her story, I saw it and acknowledged it, to support her I said frame it and send me I will pay for it. According to her she framed it and asked me to pay 120kv, added her account no. I felt irritated, I ignored her, she brought it down to 70k Now its funny how she is giving me price for something I willing wanted to buy to reciprocate love back . So I kuku told her to take it to the art gallery and sell it for same price . Funny enough I get art works over 12 as gifts free. Now you see why the rich run from the poor Now you see why people especially celebrities never respond to you , because you always want to rip them off. Change your mind set and stop being a collected, honestly I wanted to dash her 100k. Learn to be a aiver. vou must not always collect.
'

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by TMSMedia: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
More

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Tejumola856: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some people are ungrateful. so far that she’s not the one in the Portrait she don’t have to pay. grin grin

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by chatinent: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
The poor do not run from them. Due to the caste system and its disparities, the rich—the bourgeoisie—distant themselves from the poor....who they like to call the peasants.

The rich energy to separate themselves from the poor bi like red oil wey dey sun wey still dey strong.

Welcome to the new capitalist system.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
see that failed statement: "that money shouldnt be a problem for you" is why many of these people will always fail!!! just because someone has money, they will expect them to pay exhorbitant price as if money grows on trees. rule of money: no matter how rich you are, never pay more than what something is worth!

only a deluded fool thinks that you should pay 100 for something that is worth 10!

495 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Dollarremix(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
To be honest the artist is rude.

419 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chai...see as this mumu lose 100k.

This is the kind of opportunity I have bee praying for.

The artiste na werey Sha....

I need to step up vector art game o.

Let me start painting naija celebs ..

God fkt pick ma call that way

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by SportsHD: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dollarremix:
To be honest the artist is rude.
Very irritating entitlement mentality from the artist.

269 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Wakanakarue: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mumu artist with entitlement mentality.... If ns me 50kobo e nor see sef rubbish

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Dailymice: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by daddytime(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sickening, repulsive, and disgusting attitude.

Go chook hand inside her pocket to remove the money na

Why you no draw your papa or mama with your time?

Stupid pikin

Make una patronize me below jare

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by slawormiir: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I agree with this baby girl called blessing okoro

Low self esteem, Greed and entitlement mentality destroys poor men

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by IMASTEX: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Perfecttouchade: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nigerian love to Abuse Any Trend

Back then in 2004, when i use to draw potraits People will always tell me im wasting my time

Now, everybody and their mama are now drawing potraits.
Once something blows up, everybody will leave their job and start saturating the new trends.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by tgmservice: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
on top drawing wey no fine sef

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Psalmistproject: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Some of the worlds most expensive Art work is not a function of how beautiful it looks but the information/memory/mood it conveys to the viewer.
Hanty you lack exposure, and class.
Just 100k+ value to an art you are winning like piglets. People like you go sabi do unacceptable araroro.
Imagine how your fame for dey trend if you gave her a million naira instead just to build value for the art.
Abeg I hate when illiterate wan show say dey can speak grammar!!

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Not always true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by abobote: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Very rude girl. The poor have the same mentality, most of them think you are just privileged to be rich and not as a result of hard work. This past Xmas, I was doing a little house renovation in the village, any labourer that I called, will give me x2 of the price, and if I ask why, they will tell me that I'm not in Nigeria and I have the money, so I should allow them to benefit too

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Comrade wey stupid

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by allen113: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by backnbeta(f): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Risingblue008(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hh

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Basiljoe: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
2 mad people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by Kunlelee: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
What a useless sense of entitlement. some people are annoying. imagine

39 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait by ariesbull: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
This l is becoming annoying and irritating... What is wrong with these Women....must we talk people Down...if you don't want to pay... That is nice but bringing the chat here is gross...

I respect creativity...

If you decide not to give her money.... Please keep it to yourself

She doesn't understand arts... Some arts can be sold for 100 million... Some people sell portrait so much.... 120k isn't upto $1000 dollars it's just about $180 USD na him people dey make noise....

Big boys dey buy pencil work portrait for over 2 milli... It depends on how much the artist want to sell...

You don't tell her what to sell her work....

She is a decent girl working for living and not using her body and she must be Commended

At least she has visible skills.... We must respect that..

This art work is expensive

Raphael Drawing is the world's most expensive sketch at $48 million | Good Things From Italy - Le Cose Buone d'Italia.

67 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) / Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.