Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

American Passport Renewal: Current Price - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Passport Renewal: Current Price (1384 Views)

E-passport Renewal/extension / Warning: American Passport (key West Florida) / Which Is Stronger American Passport Or Canadian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Passport Renewal: Current Price by Yink99(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
Please would like to know what the renewal price for American passport book. I will be going to Lagos Embassy next week. Have appointment already.
Thank you

yink99
Re: American Passport Renewal: Current Price by Marisol23: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
As you need to know about the costs of passports then there are differences from age to age. If you are 16 years of age and older then the Passport application will cost you $ 110 and the execution fee will be $ 35. Do you think can the irs revoke my passport will be possible then let us know. This is for the first time. If you are the person renewing the passport then the charge will be $ 110 for the application fee. If you need a Passport Card then $ 30 and then for Passport & Card will be $ 140 for you. If you are under 16 then $ 80 will be an application fee and $ 35 will be an execution fee for you. If you need it in a speed setting then initially this service is also available for eligible US citizens living in Canada who are renewed by mail using Form DS-82.
Re: American Passport Renewal: Current Price by Alexjohn2020(m): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Marisol23:
As you need to know about the costs of passports then there are differences from age to age. If you are 16 years of age and older then the Passport application will cost you $ 110 and the execution fee will be $ 35. Do you think can the irs revoke my passport will be possible then let us know. This is for the first time. If you are the person renewing the passport then the charge will be $ 110 for the application fee. If you need a Passport Card then $ 30 and then for Passport & Card will be $ 140 for you. If you are under 16 then $ 80 will be an application fee and $ 35 will be an execution fee for you. If you need it in a speed setting then initially this service is also available for eligible US citizens living in Canada who are renewed by mail using Form DS-82.
replying after 11 years...no be juju be that?

3 Likes

Re: American Passport Renewal: Current Price by OneMarvee(f): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2021
The information is still valid anyway grin grin grin. But wow 11 solid years grin
Alexjohn2020:
replying after 11 years...no be juju be that?
Re: American Passport Renewal: Current Price by Alexjohn2020(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2021
OneMarvee:
The information is still valid anyway grin grin grin. But wow 11 solid years grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Some Unique Places To Study And Live Abroad / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / I'm Booking A Flight From Nigeria To Entebbe (I Need Your Advise Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.