Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States (15371 Views)

JAMB Uncovers 706,189 Illegal Admissions, Fingers UNN, Others / Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret / JAMB Uncovers Another Missing N26 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by khenny606(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nawa to naija o
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by odogwubiafra: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
rottennaija:

Has this not been going on for years?

BMCs allover, ie Buhari Media Cows.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by odogwubiafra: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Is Buhari Jamb 's only employee.

Plus, corruption is being exposed, not hidden.

You are not interested in opposing corruption, you just want your side to win so that you can chop money too.

Same for the buharist too.

Buhari Media Cows everywhere you go!
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by odogwubiafra: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
WorldRichest:

All the stolen money reported above happened under the watch of the drunk ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonascam. The current JAMB boss is here to jail the thieves. So read, investigate and understand and stop embarrassing your family on the net.

Buhari Media Cows every corner!
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
odogwubiafra:

Buhari Media Cows everywhere you go!

I did not vote for the APC , nor did I vote for the PDP in the last election.

I just find it strange that if some unknown government official commits corrupt activitiy, it is Buhari or GEJ's fault....not the fault of the thief.

And i find it strange that people who cried about corruption under GEJ won't do so about the corruption under Bubu and vice versa.

So, stop pretending. And don't call me a BMC. or even a TAN. Wrong is wrong...and those who do wrong must take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by odogwubiafra: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
mckazzy:
You need a spiritual rebirth.

Your case is Pathetic.

Buhari Media Cows every corner! Pay period has come again, enjoy it while it lasts. Anu mpam.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by adesamix(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
scam, F G, are using all ds to be deceiving plp jut to show dt they are fighting curruption, ao come dt a reasonable to be saying snake swallowed #36m.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Bluffly: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Let everyone obtain their access codes via online payment services and the stealing will be massively curbed. Anyone without internet access should kook for it anyways available. We can't be stagnant because some people have failed to grow. Why would you be travelling with cash as such as that to remit in Abuja, are there no banks in his location. Nonsense
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Biggers82(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
sequence of election in Nigeria..................
The power to make and amend law is the sole responsibility of the legislative. If after one month, and Mr president refuse to assent to the bill, they can veto it and pass it into law with 2/3 majority.
This sequence of election is welcome development so that everyone will carry his or her cross.
Presidential candidates will carry their cross.
National assembly members will carry their cross.
Governors and state house of assembly will also Carry their cross.
It will also allow smaller political parties to win election into NASS and state house of assembly.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Yusman316(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cromcruach91:

The report does not say under whose regime the incident happened, and even if it happened under Jonathan, Jonathan did not tell them to go and steal the money, and they should not have used the general corruption under his, or this current regime to steal.
But as the leader of the country then, he GEJ should ve ordered a probe into all the organizations that remit money to th FG. Imaging jamb remitting 50 million from 2010-2016 and remitting 5 billion in 2017. Most govt agencies re now remitting record revenues to FG coffers. And it is because the govt is keeping an eye on them. And also the govt stance on looting.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Daronyk(f): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
From 36m to 26m and now 83m! Let the show continue
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
deebsman1:

He's doing good job no doubt but let him probe the Kwara state office where his wife was the head of jamb for so many years and his son that he gave undeserved favors while he was the VC at the University of Ilorin.
This is a man who appointed his own son as a Lecturer in the University and gave him sabatical leave of four years immediately before stepping into class at all with 40million from the school's purse. Who is deceiving who??

Haba bros easy na..... Source to dix ur ogbonge tory biko

A newly appointed lecturer givn 4yrs sabbatical wit 40million naira ...d fact u bliv dat is beyond me
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by wiseguy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
odogwubiafra:
Corruption everywhere you go. Buhari is just an epitome of corruption.
Sorry � the matter being investigated actually happened under GEJ
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Konye1: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerians should not vote me oo... If they dare ehh.. Mosquitoe will suck 100trillion from Nigerian foreign reserve account
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by odogwubiafra: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
wiseguy:

Sorry � the matter being investigated actually happened under GEJ

Buhari Media Cows invading human territory.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Ojedollar(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
QuitNotice:
That is why I love Buhari grin
Thiefs go hear am cheesy
.If not for Buhari's firm stance against corruption, we wouldn't have known that some JAMB official are prolific thieves.They thought it's business as usual,but NO.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Zizu99: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Get the best JAMB CBT SOFTWARE for ur Android and Computer devices. The software comes with 17years past questions for all subjects with Practice, Mock and study modes. These unique features make it possible for students to select questions Topic by topic; for example I can decide to study logarithm in mathematics, once I select it, the software will generate all the questions Jamb has asked for 17years on logarithm, by so doing I can understand the topics better and this is designed for all subjects. GET THE BEST AND BE THE BEST. For more enquiries you can call or WhatsApp me on 07067791119.
Re: JAMB Uncovers Another N83M Fraud In Kano, Edo, Kogi, Gombe And Plateau States by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ojedollar:
.If not for Buhari's firm stance against corruption, we wouldn't have known that some JAMB official are prolific thieves.They thought it's business as usual,but NO.
I tell you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. / ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" / 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.