Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. (15415 Views)

Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by hadassahstar(f): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Second batch of college relief fund scholarship application is still open for all Nigerian students in all higher institutions.

Registration and enrollment are FREE for this Scholarship Program.

Registration closes in two days time... good luck.

Scholarship application is still OPEN for Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics/Monotechnics & Colleges of Education.

The College Relief Fund provides Need-Based scholarship of up to #500,000 to deserving Nigerian students in all institutions of higher learning backed by multiple international donor organisations.

Registration is FREE.

Forward to all students you know. You never know who needs it the most.

Click on the link below to register now.

Visit
https://www.collegerelieffund.com?rpid=2&rpr=23546
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lesuuh: 2:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Please is this stuff real?

1 Like

Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by learn2luvlove: 3:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Lesuuh:
Please is this stuff real?
From my guy's experience, it is real oh. I know someone who got 70k. he was hoping for the ma sha.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
learn2luvlove:

From my guy's experience, it is real oh. I know someone who got 70k. he was hoping for the ma sha.
My Oga, what material did your guy use in preparing?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2021
I wrote the aptitude test sha
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2021
I wonder how they marked it
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Have you seen your result Stanislaus18?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yes I have
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Result was not good at all..you can check yours sha
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stanislaus18:
Result was not good at all..you can check yours sha
I haven't seen mine still, I wrote on the second day. When did you see your result?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

I haven't seen mine still, I wrote on the second day. When did you see your result?
Send me a dm lemme put you through..buh you can still wait sha cos it would still be posted soon
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by IbokPatrick(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Wrote mine on Thursday
When am I expecting my result
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2021
IbokPatrick:
Wrote mine on Thursday
I think Thursday was the last day, I wrote on Tuesday still haven't seen nothing.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2021
IbokPatrick:
Wrote mine on Thursday
I pray you score well
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2021
Once you've logged in to your dashboard, click on the link below to view your results

https://www.collegerelieffund.com/aptitude/
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Vickykash: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abeg who score reach 80% o. Make we verify their credibility.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Vickykash:
grin grin...my guy, you sef confuse
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Iizykidoo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Vickykash:

meself dey find them o....couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my score ....the test wasn't that hard na
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lordsagna: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Iizykidoo:

meself dey find them o....couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my score ....the test wasn't that hard na

you mean they didn't mark it well?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lordsagna:

you mean they didn't mark it well?
Yeah, something doesn't just add up.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Alaminfaruq(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
have written d test Oooo but na 70% b my score Sha
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Lordsagna: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
horpeyemmi66:
omo...I forgot to upload my documents the thing just dey pain me
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Well, haven't seen anyone either thou. But, I have a friend who has 77%.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hervans:
Well, haven't seen anyone either thou. But, I have a friend who has 77%.
From the look of things no one scored up to 80%. Those that scored close to 80% should be expectant because they said they might consider those that didn't get up to 80%..After 80 should be 70 abi?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Alaminfaruq:
have written d test Oooo but na 70% b my score Sha
Omor you even have hope o
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

I also think they didn't mark well, For the batch A same thing happened sha, most persons reported the lower than expected scores the had but CRF said they were very strict in marking.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed..if u got up to 70 start praying, if you didn't just know there's batch C
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2021
Iizykidoo:

What was your score bro?
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Their marking scheme is worth taking a look at my score was shocking well i hope for the best i really need the support please if you get contacted let us know they said on or before april 30
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Alaminfaruq(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Stanislaus18:

Omor you even have hope o
Abhi
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Hervans(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Stanislaus18:

From the look of things no one scored up to 80%. Those that scored close to 80% should be expectant because they said they might consider those that didn't get up to 80%..After 80 should be 70 abi?
Oh, really?, was this also stated during the first batch that wrote the exams.I mean 'bout giving considerations to those below the 80%, or is this a new initiative by them ?.
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Stanislaus18(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hervans:
Oh, really?, was this also stated during the first batch that wrote the exams.I mean 'bout giving considerations to those below the 80%, or is this a new initiative by them ?.
A new initiative
Re: Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. by Franktom247(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
A complaint portal has been opened Who has been contacted here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. / Difference Between Zip Code And Postal Code / Adamawa State University Shut Down Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.