Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? (1758 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From Uyo / Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by Godzlove8(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please is there any road transportation means in uyo that can take me straight to illorin? (kwara state)

and how much?
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by kingreign(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godzlove8:
Please is there any road transportation means in uyo that can take me straight to illorin? (kwara state)

and how much?
Go to AKTC park and ask. I know they go to Ibadan but I don't know if they go to Kwara.
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by Godzlove8(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingreign:

Go to AKTC park and ask. I know they go to Ibadan but I don't know if they go to Kwara.
i called their hotline.. the man that picked the call says no bus goes to kwara.. but not sure he's certain
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by heendrix(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godzlove8:
i called their hotline.. the man that picked the call says no bus goes to kwara.. but not sure he's certain

take Lagos now then from there to ilorin or better still ibadan
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by Godzlove8(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
heendrix:

take Lagos now then from there to ilorin or better still ibadan
alright bro
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by heendrix(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godzlove8:
alright bro
one ♥
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by kingreign(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Godzlove8:
Take a bus to Indian then leave to kwara
Re: Any Bus From Uyo To Kwara State? by zaheerklein(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Aktc gose to ilorin direct ,#24,050,I am also going to ilorin so I asked today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture of Submerged Shinkansen Bullet Trains / Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? / British Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.