Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? (1704 Views)

UK Announces Electronic Travel Authorisation As A Travel Requirement Into UK / Must I Be Vaccinated Before I Can Fly Within Nigeria / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 10:36am On May 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I will need to get more clarifications on the best way to approach this.

I applied for a diploma course in a Canadian college and I got an email from them for me to pay $500CD before 20th of June so I can get my LOA (Letter Of Acceptance) from the school to enable me apply for visa.

I have engaged a travel agent to help me with the study visa application but he asked if I have traveled before and I said no.

To my greatest surprised, he said I can't get the Visa if I don't have travel history.

My question now is, what's the best way for me to approach this?.. I don't want to pay the $500CD and my visa get denied.

Please fellow Nairalanders advice me on the best way to go about it. I'm ready to pay the $500CD but want to be sure I will get the Visa.

NB: For the records, I have HND and I'm 32 years.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by Tolexy247: 12:16pm On May 22, 2020
Am planning the same pls can u link me up 07034495316, u need to go to Ghana,Kenya or west Africa country

2 Likes

Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by sirrotex: 1:56pm On May 23, 2020
I suggest you travel to South Africa if you are looking for a travel history that is recognized in Africa
Tolexy247:
Am planning the same pls can u link me up 07034495316, u need to go to Ghana,Kenya or west Africa country
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by mekanta7(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
@Op.. What's the name of the college
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by Godson1988(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2020
What's the name of the college and what's the diploma course you going for.
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by holluville: 9:20am On May 24, 2020
@op ... go to the thread below... you will get the best responses.
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/66

1 Like

Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
Canadian Career Education College

mekanta7:
@Op.. What's the name of the college
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 10:09am On May 24, 2020

And the course is Business and Project Management.

Godson1988:
What's the name of the college and what's the diploma course you going for.
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 10:16am On May 24, 2020
Thank you so much.

holluville:
@op ... go to the thread below... you will get the best responses.

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/66
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2020
The agent knows Crap you dont need to have a travel history before applying for the visa

1 Like

Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by Denique(f): 1:23pm On May 25, 2020
EmmySmiles:

And the course is Business and Project Management.

Course duration and tuition, pls
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by lucasalves: 4:31pm On May 25, 2020
Travel history helps... but the most important thing will be the authenticity of the documents you present and how satisfied they are with it.... Travel history probably helps those seeking visiting visa more than it helps someone looking to study. My advise is you are better off using that money to do a professional course on top of your B.sc or even M.sc and ohh your bank account has to be sparkling.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by jgbemson1: 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
I will advise u pay the money ...

1 Like

Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 11:00am On May 26, 2020
Business and Project Management (Diploma) 13950CAD
Denique:

Course duration and tuition, pls
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 11:25am On May 26, 2020
I have HND and I thought doing it will be a better option. But maybe I will consider PGD/PGC as advised.. Thank you.
lucasalves:
Travel history helps... but the most important thing will be the authenticity of the documents you present and how satisfied they are with it.... Travel history probably helps those seeking visiting visa more than it helps someone looking to study. My advise is you are better off using that money to do a professional course on top of your B.sc or even M.sc and ohh your bank account has to be sparkling.
Re: Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? by EmmySmiles: 11:25am On May 26, 2020
Thank you brotherly. I appreciate.
DonFreshmoney:
The agent knows Crap you dont need to have a travel history before applying for the visa

(1) (Reply)

15 Interesting Facts About Norway That You Will Be Amazed To Know / Convert/transfer Naira Funds To Pounds GBP / Nigerian Passport ( Niaja Pali)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.