Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal (69613 Views)

Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
When I said that coded prostitutes are hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood, I meant it.

This is just a clear example.

She wants sex the way a normal guy wants, so how does that make a slut other than making you feel powerful. Expected this from a female not a male.

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sister, tell us what do you want now? Quick
www.brainnewsradio.com
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Barnext(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
#umissgoodsex Meanwhile Boyz Dey Here Dy Fyn Person Wer Need Good Banging! Kontinue
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Olosho Ni baby Yi sha
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by itsandi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by kokomilala(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
I think it's rude to label her slut or LovePeddler or other derogatory epithets you may choose to use. At least, she's honest about her physical needs. She's not pretending. I prefer women like these. Not the hypocritical ones who clad their bodies from head to toes, burning with passion, ensconced in the intimacy of their homes, fantasising about being beastly ravished.

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by tolajay: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
I've always known that this girl is a prostitute masquerading as a a Nollywood actress.

Her exposeès in the last two weeks have confirmed my thoughts.

And this one too will be some young folks model/mentor ooo.

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by lastempero: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ooo chi mo ooo
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by kenodrill: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Coitus:

If you know you know. wink

Good sex will Make you think you've found the right one cheesy

Good sex will even make you think you are in love. kiss

I can give give u a mindblowing s*** that will first turn ur entire emotions on fire.... Hence making u ve a relaxed nerves.
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by LZAA: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
SemzyNizzle:
Moyo Lawal recounted what she lacks now, when asked to pick one out of a variety of men with different endowments.

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, who was in the news recently after spotted in a nude like photoshoot, a report she debunked with photos which showed she didn’t post nude, is back again with a blunt statement.

Moyo Lawal who recounted what she lacks now when asked to pick one out of a variety of men with different endowments, said she will be picking good sex over a man with money.

“It would be really sensible picking a man with money, but I’d rather go for what I lack right now, which is good sex” she said.

Recall that Moyo Lawal claimed that her naked photos that were circulated over the internet are just an illusion of the actual photos, in which she had something on but no one could see.

Moyo Lawal released a statement and it reads thus:

I was not Nude Ya all need to chill especially the hypocrites that I see in bikinis all the time ……..….

http://gistwriter.com/i-miss-good-sex-moyo-lawal/
when na ur papa mate dy drill ya hw e wan take good na grin
come streets meet gees na u go run after drilling
ur face tho undecided
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by DavidEsq(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Memphis357:
I just F**k witchu
On the sneak tip, on some creep shit
So whatcha gon' do, you freak bitch?
You acting like you don't do pricks
That's the kinda bitch I hate fuckin with
Baby was a virgin.. that's what she said
So I gave her some Hennesey, she gave me some head
I f**ked her on the floor so I wouldn't mess up my bed
Then Lil' half-dead put his prick on her head
Take that bitch home and give her a bone
And give her the number to my cellular phone
Now she's blowing up my pager, the shit's gettin major
A favor for a favor, my prick is what I gave her
Something to go by and bitches know why
Stuff prick in they mouth and then I'm out (see-ya!)
24/7, Memphis 357
I'm serving these hoes and never loving these hoes

I just wanna F.uck you
No touching and rubbing girl
You've got a husband who loves you
Don't need you all in mine
I just wanna F.uck you
We can't be kissing and hugging girl
You've got a husband who loves you
You need to give him your quality time

Dre, Snoop and Devin da Dude. Dre 2001, track 2. But Bros, try leave all dis kind rap na
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Roydonzy87: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Chetimah(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
After the place done turn to number 3 nd 4 in the pics,go find horse make he Bleep u, cos no man dick fit satisfy u again till u die grin grin

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
hmmmmm.....always pussiano
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by ifrosh: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
chaaai am i the only obe thinking on how to slut in my d**k into that breast.
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by ewebiodun: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
When I said that coded prostitutes are hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood, I meant it.

This is just a clear example.
And what is wrong with her coming out to express her feelings. Naija and hypocrisy

Trust me, if Nigerians could speak their minds all the time.....naija go better,the will be no more hypocrisy,high service, sycophancy,pretenders and cheats
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Franky826: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Narldon:

Decency Restored!

What's your Twitter handle?

This is Twitter something grin
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by LeSudAfricaine: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
SemzyNizzle:
Moyo Lawal recounted what she lacks now, when asked to pick one out of a variety of men with different endowments.

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, who was in the news recently after spotted in a nude like photoshoot, a report she debunked with photos which showed she didn’t post nude, is back again with a blunt statement.

Moyo Lawal who recounted what she lacks now when asked to pick one out of a variety of men with different endowments, said she will be picking good sex over a man with money.

“It would be really sensible picking a man with money, but I’d rather go for what I lack right now, which is good sex” she said.

Recall that Moyo Lawal claimed that her naked photos that were circulated over the internet are just an illusion of the actual photos, in which she had something on but no one could see.

I was not Nude Ya all need to chill especially the hypocrites that I see in bikinis all the time ……..….

is this beautiful? gringrin

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Jayson1: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
ewebiodun:

And what is wrong with her coming out to express her feelings. Naija and hypocrisy

Trust me, if Nigerians could speak their minds all the time.....naija go better,the will be no more hypocrisy,high service, sycophancy,pretenders and cheats
Be quite son.
You ain't making sense.

No offense.
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by sucess001(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
SemzyNizzle:

Trash news. There s no where she said so. Moyo usually speaks thru her IG page and nothing of such there. The article doesn't even refer to any interview or report.

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Firstcitizen: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
royalamour:
grin This technically means she's had rounds of millions of rumps with scores of men of different sizes and background.

The tiny, the uncircumcised, the big, the strongest and the softest penees have gone through her.

I think she needs to visit the surgeon to sew her torn vulva.

This is to enable some frictions in her subsequent intercourses.

But sitting in a bowl of ice will help to stiffen her vagina muscles so that she can enjoy some little friction before her vagina muscles slack back to its devastated state.

Werey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by sexdoll: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Some girls are so ugly that you only way you can _fuck them is by covering their face with pillow while you do your thing.

Say no to ugly girls.
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by xty50(f): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
You ppl n this word "spotted" .she was actually in a nude shoot not just "spotted" angry

Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by pennywys(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
If she try me eeeh
I go give her in excess
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Emmerich09(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Narldon:

Decency Restored!

seriously you get time oooo
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by ewebiodun: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
Be quite son.
You ain't making sense.

No offense.
Typical confused Nigerian....u want freedom of speech but u have a problem with someone expressing the own feelings o.....wey noh even be ur own
Pathetic lot in a pathetic country
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by BABANGBALI: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dem don take dog prick swear dis babe
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by hensben(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Narldon:

Decency Restored!

wey you nor Dey cover am again.

Be warned!
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by bionixs: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Memphis357:
I just F**k witchu On the sneak tip, on some creep shit So whatcha gon' do, you freak bitch? You acting like you don't do pricks That's the kinda bitch I hate fuckin with Baby was a virgin.. that's what she said So I gave her some Hennesey, she gave me some head I f**ked her on the floor so I wouldn't mess up my bed Then Lil' half-dead put his prick on her head Take that bitch home and give her a bone And give her the number to my cellular phone Now she's blowing up my pager, the shit's gettin major A favor for a favor, my prick is what I gave her Something to go by and bitches know why Stuff prick in they mouth and then I'm out (see-ya!) 24/7, Memphis 357 I'm serving these hoes and never loving these hoes
I just wanna F.uck you No touching and rubbing girl You've got a husband who loves you Don't need you all in mine I just wanna F.uck you We can't be kissing and hugging girl You've got a husband who loves you You need to give him your quality time

what is this local tupac saying?
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
No! problems! pay! and i will give you good sex!! tongue
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Oolawepo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
ajibolabd:
Whor.e
Who are u to call someone a LovePeddler. She said she needs good sex and that's it
Re: I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Memphis357:
I just F**k witchu On the sneak tip, on some creep shit So whatcha gon' do, you freak bitch? You acting like you don't do pricks That's the kinda bitch I hate fuckin with Baby was a virgin.. that's what she said So I gave her some Hennesey, she gave me some head I f**ked her on the floor so I wouldn't mess up my bed Then Lil' half-dead put his prick on her head Take that bitch home and give her a bone And give her the number to my cellular phone Now she's blowing up my pager, the shit's gettin major A favor for a favor, my prick is what I gave her Something to go by and bitches know why Stuff prick in they mouth and then I'm out (see-ya!) 24/7, Memphis 357 I'm serving these hoes and never loving these hoes
I just wanna F.uck you No touching and rubbing girl You've got a husband who loves you Don't need you all in mine I just wanna F.uck you We can't be kissing and hugging girl You've got a husband who loves you You need to give him your quality time

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64