Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday (16705 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by guyla: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
This roseline whatever disgusts me, must she show how desperate she is towards keeping Churchill to herself, is it necessary to rear her ugly head of trouble at a time a family she caused thier misfortune are trying to give happiness a chance

4 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by Bellarod05: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Her conscience can't stand the trauma she had caused that innocent boy by putting Assunder into the Home and the lovely arm of the parents... Tonto and Churchill should fight the battle of reconciliation and win at all cost to the shame of stupid any Rosy.

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bellarod05:
Her conscience can't stand the trauma she had caused that innocent boy by putting Assunder into the Home and the lovely arm of the parents... Tonto and Churchill should fight the battle of reconciliation and win at all cost to the shame of stupid any Rosy.
I'm racking my brain to understand what gives this Roseline the effrontery to do what she does and still rub it on tonto dikeh's face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by wink2015(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Alleged side chick and actress, Rosy Meurer, who was dragged to the center of Tonto Dikeh's marital crisis with Olakunle Churchill which led to the dissolution of their marriage, took to Instagram to wish Tonto Dikeh's son, King Andre Omodayo, a happy birthday.

Rosy Meurer who penned down a heartfelt to the little boy, wrote;

Happy 2nd birthday baby KING Andre Omodayo!! You are indeed a special child formed by Gods hands, dreamed up by his heart and placed in this world for a purpose. I pray that God blesses you with all the happiness in this universe. May you prosper and shine everywhere you go! There shall be showers of blessings on you followed by a heavy downpour of Gods love. May Gods light be your companion and his love be your constant guide. Wish you good health and long life baby. You are loved and will forever be a special rare gem. Love from Auntie Rosy #king#Andre#omodayo#specialchild #raregem#blessed#Godsown#birthdayboy#daddyscopyandpaste#2yearsold#grace#februarybabies#aquariansrule#everythingrosy#rosykisses#QueenOfAllQueens

http://lailasnews.com/actress-rosy-meurer-wishes-tonto-dikehs-son-happy-birthday/

This Roseline Meurer seems to be THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by eyinjuege: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is this auntie alright so?
What is she trying to prove on social media?

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
If this was me, she will regret that message with her life. Stupid girl. How is she the boy’s auntie?
Phew. She must think Tonto is an idiot.
eyinjuege:
Is this auntie alright so?
What is she trying to prove on social media?
guyla:
This roseline whatever disgusts me, must she show how desperate she is towards keeping Churchill to herself, is it necessary to rear her ugly head of trouble at a time a family she caused thier misfortune are trying to give happiness a chance
Reelmii:
but wat is her own with dat family, cant she just stay off, did d boy tell her he needs her wishing, Aunty Rosy please look for something eles to occupy urself with, Tonto do surgery she talk, pikin do birthday she still talk
Eketem:
She is stupid, how is she his Anty? She wants to take the attention away from the boy on his birthday and cause drama because the parents are seemingly getting along for his birthday.

Silly Arrow
Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by Bellarod05: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
She stand to lose nothing,tonto dikeh should have applied wisdom,patience to sustain that tender marriage....
Chikita66:
I'm racking my brain to understand what gives this Roseline the effrontery to do what she does and still rub it on tonto dikeh's face.
Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by Gloriagee(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
There's always that imposter who'll claim to love ur hubby and kids... Whilst hating u.

2 Likes

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by Gloriagee(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
No kidding, literally boiling on the mum's behalf. Onyeoma messiah

cococandy:
If this was me, she will regret that message with her life. Stupid girl. How is she the boy’s auntie?
Phew. She must think Tonto is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by Gloriagee(f): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
The lady said she left for her sanity n I don't blame her. Whilst she's applying wisdom, patience ati kini Kan, what was hubby applying. If she knew she had reached her limits and could have committed murder,
manslaughter like that Hausa lady, then I don't blame her for removing herself from that toxic environment.

Bellarod05:
She stand to lose nothing,tonto dikeh should have applied wisdom,patience to sustain that tender marriage....

1 Like

Re: Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday by guyla: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Bellarod05:

It is easier said than done, which woman can tolerate husband that cheats with a shameless ,guiltess and unrepentant LovePeddler like Roseline kini kan, who would want to rub it to your face that she sleeps with your husband but not to worry , her day of doom is coming, God of the innocent children shall fight for King Andrea ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking / Uzoma Omenka: "I Will Beat Daddy Freeze" - Majek Fashek’s Manager Threatens / Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.