Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

"My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (67437 Views)

How To Cook A Very Delicious Coconut Rice (Photos, Video) / How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide / How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Naijatask: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Made front page the 2ndth time���
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by bobokeshington: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
AuroraB:
Is this some kind of punk undecided undecided undecided undecided

The man sperm is highly nutritious and rich in fibre.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by CodedTobx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
For those of you way never married and still eating mama put outside nah only God will safe you nah ooh

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
It may pretty well be a well orchestrated rumour by her local competitors to curry some of her customers.

The husband's swollen legs may most likely be due to a medical condition. Black Africa is still swimming in the murky waters of the medieval era.

Same way Sickle cell patients were branded as Ogbanje and Abiku betore the era of enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Binchim(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bros press with 100 naira rice and meat sky. Thank God say your head dey ur neck, u for no see transport come back...
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ugaboy:
Good news for people wey dey eat outside

Am honestly very guilty of this and I need to stop it. Chei...
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
speechless
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Cmoyor: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
madam banga rice indeed
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Emezy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Who will bless my life with 40,000 naira. I want buy sewing machine. God bkess
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by myettiallah: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
ceeroh:
Lemme quickly put the mod that banned me in his/her place. If you don't ban me again, then you must be sick. Wetin be una problem sef, it's obvious you guys never thought you'd achieve so high as being a nairaland mod. You want to be noticed by all means, go out and make impact in real life not on this faceless forum. Awon Ode

Na people like una dey misbehave once dem make you class captain for sec skul dat year, go dey write noise makers upandan just for attention and unnecessary praise. Go get a life! Stop pushing irrelevant topics to FP.

I dey expect anoda ban.
Arrant nonsense!
Lol..
NL mods are usually between d ages of 15-19yrs..
If dey where morre matured, some stupid topics wouldn't be on FB grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by coputa(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Learn to take corrections,it's only a fool that doesn't take corrections.The is already making a great impact here by curtailing your excesses.
For those toddlers here who doesn't believe in witchcraft,they should open their eyes wide open.
If the husband did confessed,then,there's element of truth that he said it,the wife is just covering up.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Man dey chop shît for mouth I swear, but thank God I hardly eat outside. #disgusting
Am telling you. Its good to cook your own food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emezy:
Who will bless my life with 40,000 naira. I want buy sewing machine. God bkess

Oga make up ur mind... Is it #40,000 or #25000-#30,000 like u said in d other thread.. I see u are quite active in d betting section.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Emezy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Oga make up ur mind... Is it #40,000 or #25000-#30,000 like u said in d other thread.. I see u are quite active in d betting section.

40,009k for the new one and btw 25,000 - 30,000 for fairly use. Yes i am active in the betting section, do bet once in a while but I just love reading the comments there
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:
For those of you way never married and still eating mama put outside nah only God will safe you nah ooh
As far as thy serve d food hot.. .....watever inside bcoms ingredients
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
The husband is being mischievous probably after a quarrel between both of them
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by jajaofafrica: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
That business is officially dead...that man don scattwr everything
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
what the fuvk! is wrong with you people?! angry
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Humility017(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Binchim:
Bros press with 100 naira rice and meat sky. Thank God say your head dey ur neck, u for no see transport come back...
that journalist i must say...is a cat with 9 lives...to read him ask for rice of #100 upon all he heard....

I doubt if I will even drink water from that place if I was in his shoes....
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is why i rarely eat outside.many of these food vendors will be putting all manner of rubbish in ur food in the name of jazz. Nothing better than a home cooked meal jor.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Momcherry(f): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The cholesterol can b reduced. Learnt that from a relative. grin

Pls how can the cholesterol be reduced? I like that stew a lot but I've stopped eating it because of high cholesterol.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
what the fuvk! ia wrong with you people?! angry

men I don tire oogrin
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martin0:

men I don tire oogrin
no be una people? grin that una contiri sef na waooo!! everything is possible
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by CodedTobx(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
millionboi2:
As far as thy serve d food hot.. .....watever inside bcoms ingredients

Mr man just go and married, you are already ripe for marriage and stop mama put foods
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:
u talking of inclement then what can u say about some married men that eat their breakfast,lunch and dinner in a bukacheesy..especially those men wey their wives no sabi cookcheesy.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by OmniSparrow: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
What is the meaning of this garbage? Are these mods drunk or what? Oh my nairaland.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by CodedTobx(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
lefulefu:
u talking of inclement then what can u say about some married men that eat their breakfast,lunch and dinner in a bukacheesy..especially those men wey their wives no sabi cookcheesy.

That's truth oh. Only God will safe us cos I do eat in Buka often... Just that I don't eat draw soups outside
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerians and their sick mentality is pathetic.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by hokafor(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
There nothing I will not hear from this continent called African.
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by hokafor(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
There nothing I will not hear from this continent called African
Re: "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
CodedTobx:

That's truth oh. Only God will safe us cos I do eat in Buka often... Just that I don't eat draw soups outside
the only thing i can eat outside if i am very hungry is boli(roasted plaintain) with groundnut or maybe roasted corn.and when i dey collect am it must be hot.say i come dey go buka dey eat ogonor or egusi soup for buka i no dey do am.if i must eat draw soup i prepare it myself and the remaing one i dey put am for fridgecheesy. When a married man don become customer to a particular buka,ppl will begin to ask questionscheesy. Anyway its important as man u know how to cook if u unfortunate in marrying an indomie woman or a feminist womancheesy.cos if u no sabi cook and ur wife no sabi cook u will have no choice than to be eating the rubbish they will be giving u in d bukacheesy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / A Big Type Of Fish Seen At A Fish Market (Pictures, Video) / Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.